The "Question to the next person" game

Remove this Banner Ad

A. Pay off my investment property mortgage, use the rest as a deposit for a home.

Q. Would you rather have no pockets for the rest of your life or spend a year with one foot in a thong and one foot in a roller blade?

A. Pay off my investment property mortgage, use the rest as a deposit for a home.

Q. Would you rather have no pockets for the rest of your life or spend a year with one foot in a thong and one foot in a roller blade?

A. No Pockets.

Q. What's the best way to deal with SJW zealots in the work place?

Just say no thanks and then ignore.

Would you rather meet the love of your life tomorrow or win lotto tomorrow?

Just say no thanks and then ignore.

Would you rather meet the love of your life tomorrow or win lotto tomorrow?

Depends on the amount, if it was in the millions then I’d take it in a heart beat!

Would you rather go back and live in the 1970’s and forgo all the advancements we’ve had since then or stay on course in modern society?

M&M's. You get the sugar hit and the taste of chocolate.

If you could be a legless animal/sea creature for one day, what would you be?
A bacterium.

Would you rather live an average life and be forgotten in time or go down in history for something terrible?

Might get this thread rolling again

Q. Would you rather be the only happy person in the world while everyone else was unhappy or be the only unhappy person while everyone else was happy?

Might get this thread rolling again

Q. Would you rather be the only happy person in the world while everyone else was unhappy or be the only unhappy person while everyone else was happy?
I feel like it would be super lonely and I would feel helpless being the only unhappy person, whereas if I was the only happy person at least I could try and cheer others up and be content that I was trying. So yeah, only happy person.

My landlord has asked me look for new tenants and show them through the house, is it okay to only reply to attractive females between the ages of 20 and 25?

I feel like it would be super lonely and I would feel helpless being the only unhappy person, whereas if I was the only happy person at least I could try and cheer others up and be content that I was trying. So yeah, only happy person.

My landlord has asked me look for new tenants and show them through the house, is it okay to only reply to attractive females between the ages of 20 and 25?
No that's sexist!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back