2010: none
2011: none
2012: Grundy, Broomhead, Kennedy
2013: Scharenberg Freeman
2014: De Goey, Moore
2015: none
2016: none
2017: Stephenson

Jeebus, 2 good players out of 8 and one of them is a F/S. And people still try and claim Derek Hine is good at his job.

Collingwood’s 1st round draft picks since 2010:

2010: none
2011: none
2012: Grundy, Broomhead, Kennedy
2013: Scharenberg Freeman
2014: De Goey, Moore
2015: none
2017: Stephenson

Jeebus, 2 good players out of 8 and one of them is a F/S. And people still try and claim Derek Hine is good at his job.

I do like it but you need to add Treloar for context

Scharenberg, Grundy, Moore, Stephenson and De Goey aren't really that bad a return. Freeman is the only high bust so far. Those 2012 picks were in the teens of compromised draft.
That said I hope Pies trade De Goey to us for a 3rd rounder. He can play. Reminds me a lot of Ziebell.

I heard his dog was the one actually driving.

Ironically (or not) here's the police footage of him driving just prior to being stopped and breathalysed.

man_file_1057075_DD2MuttCutts.gif

I agree, Treloar is a gun. But he wasn't drafted, he was traded.
He means that the flipside of not having 1st round picks in 2015/6 is that they got Treloar.

FWIW, they could have had Weidemann, Harry McKay or Charlie Curnow in 2015, and one of Will Brodie, Griffin Logue, Ollie Florent, Jy SImpkin in 2016. Two KPPs would have helped with their list imbalance. Instead they've piled on their midfield with an (admittedly very good) contested ball winner with disposal issues. It's a pretty steep price to pay.

Scharenberg, Grundy, Moore, Stephenson and De Goey aren't really that bad a return. Freeman is the only high bust so far. Those 2012 picks were in the teens of compromised draft.
That said I hope Pies trade De Goey to us for a 3rd rounder. He can play. Reminds me a lot of Ziebell.
Is Scharenberg really going to be anything more than a serviceable HBF at this point?

Grundy's very good.

De Goey's in the process of partying his way out of the joint.

Obviously Stephenson looks good but 0 games so far.

Moore was basically impossible to stuff up, but they are now trialing him in the backline.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Scharenberg really going to be anything more than a serviceable HBF at this point?

Grundy's very good.

De Goey's in the process of partying his way out of the joint.

Obviously Stephenson looks good but 0 games so far.

Moore was basically impossible to stuff up, but they are now trialing him in the backline.
I think Scharenberg can be a very good HBF but I get what you are saying, his injuries have limited his potential a lot.
That Moore scenario is funny #buckwards
I don't think they've used their early picks well but Richmond's recent first round pick record is even worse and they just won a flag :drunk:

2010: Conca
2011: Ellis and Elton
2012: Vlastuin
2013: Lennon
2014: Ellis
2015: Rioli
2017: Higgins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back