Official Team Thread The East Side Hawks S25 Team Thread - BEST AND FAIREST - 7PM AEST TONIGHT!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Great game, and I've performed my best game yet (only played three times but still!).

I also have to thank my team mates (you know who you are) for having my back last week. So glad to be a Hawk. :)

#larrikinaward

5. The Great Wizardo
4. Loonerty
3. YOTR
2. NinjaSwan
1. LW

Stats and summary up later... I found a flaw in my spreadsheet and have a massively convoluted formula which I have to write for each cell to fix it.

#bestspreadsheetever

Stats and summary up later... I found a flaw in my spreadsheet and have a massively convoluted formula which I have to write for each cell to fix it.

#bestspreadsheetever
Well you're not called Agent #93 for nothing. The previous 92 agents just couldn't cut the mustard.

Round 2: East Side Hawks 108 defeated Dragons FFC 78

Round3Stats.JPG
Match Conditions:
Conditions for this match - WARM

Hawk Notes:
El Dubya 'played' his 50th game
BRAB is equal 3rd league-wide in Goals
The Filth Wizard and NinjaSwan are equal 4th league-wide in Frees Against
The Hawks' centre-line of NinjaSwan, Agent93 and por_please_ya are yet to miss a shot on goal.
Both ourselves and our opponents have kicked exactly 12 points in every game.

Player Grades:
larrikin (C-) :: Back pocket continues to play his role
Noobz0r (B-) :: Had 4 kicked on him, but stopped many more.
General Soreness (D+) :: Moved to lockdown role forward in positional reshuffle.
jackenny (B) :: Overshadowed in the same role by Milera2Betts, will need to find cohesion.
brahj (B-) :: Had a second opponent attempting to nullify the stopping ability shown all game.
El Dubya (D-) :: It was discovered very early in the first that LW had killed the coach's cat.
NinjaSwan (B-) :: Used handball as a weapon, but probably needs to penetrate more with kicking.
Agent93 (A) :: Played bruise free footy for 27 touches.
por_please_ya (A-) :: Breakout game from the budding winger.
Karnezis_13 (D+) :: Much quieter game, except for the undisciplined frees.
Biggie (D) :: Shuffled around to backline to combat the taller Shagons and couldn't get in the groove.
Marklar_33 (A-) :: Continues form on the flank, but accuracy is a question.
William Wonka (D) :: Sprayed wildly at goal.
BRAB (B+) :: Huge 7 goals, too good for the Half Back who was playing fullback.
Loonerty (D) :: Unselfishly sacrificed game as defensive forward. Snagged three, but no real impact.
YearOfTheRoos (C+) :: Best output from a Hawks ruckman all season, next step is to beat the opposition.
The Filth Wizard (A-) :: Excellent game from the former ruck but was overshadowed by his opponent.
spookism (B+) :: The very friendly rover leads the team in tackles.
Egga (C+):: Bench utility was a handy link man.
Milera2Betts (A) :: Came on early to replace the cat-killer, and was super-efficient at intercepting and rebounding.

Next Week:
Round Four - 25 February 2018
Gold City Royals vs East Side Hawks at The Golden Throne

If BRAB kicks 7 again, he will have reached the 100 career goal milestone.
kaka.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back