Rumour Busted De Goey De Gone - Signs on with Pies until 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to have eyes in the back of your head as a motorisedbicyclist.

I have a mate with chronic add who bought a rt.

Been out quad biking with him and he was s**t - hes a very very intelligent guy whos brain is always humming at lightspeed with something.

We live in a small town and id see him all the time and wave (im in a very distinctive tradies ute)

Hed never notice me - i graduated to flasshing lights at him - still didnt notice.

I pulled him up and told him that if you arent 100% aware of whats going on around you 100% of the time from every direction on a mb you have no business being on one and will get hurt.

3 months later he was in intensive care.

Ribs crushed ankle fwarked - kinda lucky hes such a fat fk

A mb is no place for a dreamer

One of the reasons I love it is that it does require your total attention. Where you're going the road conditions, traffic around you...you're watching everything...gives it a kinda zen 'living in the moment' vibe.

For good or ill on one of my first rides (riding home from a lesson/class actually) an idiot who was parked by the road decided to do a u turn, right in front of me. I literally stopped 10cm from his drivers door. "oh, sorry mate". Suffice to say, that was my biggest lesson for the day.

One of the reasons I love it is that it does require your total attention. Where you're going the road conditions, traffic around you...you're watching everything...gives it a kinda zen 'living in the moment' vibe.

For good or ill on one of my first rides (riding home from a lesson/class actually) an idiot who was parked by the road decided to do a u turn, right in front of me. I literally stopped 10cm from his drivers door. "oh, sorry mate". Suffice to say, that was my biggest lesson for the day.
I'm with you there Telsor, I also ride and will NEVER drink before riding, not even one.

Based on what? Why can't he drink anything? Like he did he waited a few hours to drive
The answer is simple mate: If you are on P's, dont drive until you are sure the alcohol has left your system. If he was picked up and the reading was 0.095, a couple of hours earlier when he stopped drinking, the reading would have been most likely as high as 0.13. It could take up to 8-10 hours for the alcohol to leave the system. Waiting a few hours may not be sufficient time. And drink drivers dont get caught the first time they do it. He has most likely been drink driving numerous times before, and he has not been caught until now. Needs to cop his punishment. Some morons need to kill or seriously injure an innocent person before they realise the damage driving under the influence can cause.

https://forvo.com/word/ed_de_goey/

Here's 2 Dutchies doing it then champion
I like the 2nd one most. But that doesn't sound like 'Hoy' to me. In fact I have never seen a proper Dutch 'G' resembled by a single 'H' unless that person has a speech impediment or is from Limburg.

From a Galaxy S8 far far away

Bloody hell Eddie is such an appalling hypocrite complaining that the media are going too hard over De Goey.

Eddie absolutely hung us out to dry over the Jay Schulz drink driving charge. He made absol8utely sure the TAC had no choice but to drop us.

Bloody hell Eddie is such an appalling hypocrite complaining that the media are going too hard over De Goey.

Eddie absolutely hung us out to dry over the Jay Schulz drink driving charge. He made absol8utely sure the TAC had no choice but to drop us.
From hs
McGuire, who claimed media coverage of De Goey’s drink driving incident was bordering on “bullying”,
Pot kettle black
Ed made his career chasing down footy stories , lockett and crutch for eg .

From hs
McGuire, who claimed media coverage of De Goey’s drink driving incident was bordering on “bullying”,
Pot kettle black
Ed made his career chasing down footy stories , lockett and crutch for eg .
Yeah. Rather ironic coming from the biggest media bully of the last couple of decades.

He has a point. Media focus on De Goey is far more prolonged and intense than anything Schulz, or for that matter Luke Hodge had to endure for a similar transgression. You’re getting a bit hysterical and overstating Eddies input, both in this and your following post.

About 5 pints in an hour would get you to that.

That seems like a lot considering the legal limit used to be 0.08 in a lot of places. I think I have pretty good tolerance to alcohol (beer anyway) and there's no way I'd be feeling remotely ok to drive after 5 pints in 1 hour.

I'm willing to do further research if anyone wants to sponsor the experiment by sending me a breathalyser.

He has a point. Media focus on De Goey is far more prolonged and intense than anything Schulz, or for that matter Luke Hodge had to endure for a similar transgression. You’re getting a bit hysterical and overstating Eddies input, both in this and your following post.
We're in that period of the year where people want to start caring about football news, but the season hasn't started so there is no other news stories for the media to move onto. Its got nothing to do with Collingwood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That seems like a lot considering the legal limit used to be 0.08 in a lot of places. I think I have pretty good tolerance to alcohol (beer anyway) and there's no way I'd be feeling remotely ok to drive after 5 pints in 1 hour.

I'm willing to do further research if anyone wants to sponsor the experiment by sending me a breathalyser.
I'll also do further research if anyone wants to send me beer.

Because De Goey ****ed up 12 months ago also with alcohol involved

I'll also do further research if anyone wants to send me beer.

I've got a case of these if you like

43265L.jpg

Think people are being harsh, footballers aren’t paid that well and Uber’s are really expensive.

Say what?

.09 is well and truly impaired. Comparing it to can't walk/blackout territory is more than meaningless

Not defending Jordan’s behaviour, but that’s a whole 0.01 over the majority of western worlds BAC limit.

Agreed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back