No Oppo Supporters ASAGA - The Final Chapter - Appeal Dismissed (Page 12) - The End

Remove this Banner Ad

My heart breaks for him.

This will be Dank soon

homeless-man-begging-for-money-apg24p.jpg

So listening to Stephen Hocking on ad radio... strike me. I know he is very new in the role with the AFL, but "the relevant people are across that and the relevant people are very well placed to make those decisions".

I no longer believe that S Hocking would've saved or did save the cats from Dank, with his supposed hands on approach.

My mates son works for Shane the weapon charter. Said to him that Geelong was given the same substances as Essendon. So using my deductive reasoning seeing as we were found guilty Geelong should be handing back a fair bit of ornamental memorabilia. ******* sham

My mates son works for Shane the weapon charter. Said to him that Geelong was given the same substances as Essendon. So using my deductive reasoning seeing as we were found guilty Geelong should be handing back a fair bit of ornamental memorabilia. ******* sham

I remember Ling saying that the Weapon never told Geelong players what was in their shakes when they asked.

Geelong were smart they flicked the weapon the moment the league were cracking down on 'performance substances' and got away with it.

The 2009 & 2011 flags were won on the back of that prick.

Last edited:
I remember Ling saying that the Weapon never told Geelong players what was in their shakes when they asked.

Geelong were smart they flicked the weapon the moment the league were cracking down on 'performance substances' and got away with it.

100% agree. It's much easier for the afl to make an example of a team that's won nothing than a team with a few flags they would have to hand back. The logistics of how they would handle who wins those Geelong flags is mind blowing. As happy as I am that we are back to playing football saga free a big part of me truly wants to know the answers irrespective of what comes out.

Its all good Cam Mooney said on SEN they just got amino acids

David 'Hypocrite' Culbert living up to his nickname by defending the positive from Peris.

Whilst I appreciate the irony, you’re talking about a man so small as to be non-existent.

A vapid moron that clings to Essendon for his own relevance.

Ignore him. Let him become unemployed, useless. Let him die for all I ******* care, I won’t miss him, I won’t care.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When the Essendon case broke Culbert didn't wait for evidence or urge caution. He was demanding blood right then and there. Now his tune has changed.

I have no issues with him urging caution about convicting her before the B sample is returned, I have issues with his hypocritical stance because she's an athlete in a sport he promotes.

When the Essendon case broke Culbert didn't wait for evidence or urge caution. He was demanding blood right then and there. Now his tune has changed.

I have no issues with him urging caution about convicting her before the B sample is returned, I have issues with his hypocritical stance because she's an athlete in a sport he promotes.

But but but Lance Armstrong!!!!!

So Culbert ignores 27yo's Peris' rapid improvement this summer? What a f****** joke of a ****wit that man is.

Oh and in regards Cats and the Weapon, I thought TB4 and the other drug Jobe admitted were not illegal back then??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back