Gaming Madden 18 Connected Franchise - PS4 - Season 3 - Superbowl

Remove this Banner Ad

I need to develop a new defence soon.
My new offence im confident will give bla and cockliff a s**t tonne of problems.
But licoriceallsorts will shut me down so some more tweaking is in order?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone scout QBs? I'm happy to share my scouting as my TB scouting won't transfer to SF.

But I was only scouting tackles, DEs, CBS and maybe some OLBs
My entire scouting records are available

As I have no draft picks, I didn’t have to, but I’ve scoured all undrafted offensive players :) (except maybe some right tackles)

I know this might be a bit of an ask but can we hold off on progressing FA round 1 until tomorrow night? I'm actually getting my tattoo tonight so won't be home until late.

I missed last years 1st round as well (although it sounded like I was miles over the cap as it was?) - I need a crash course in how the NFL salary cap all works. I'm mostly useless at it.
We will advance to stage 1 tonight. then stage 2 sometime tomorrow. to give everyone a chance to put in a FA bid since Week 1 some of the big names take big offers early.

As me move forward psn @GoldenGStar feel free to add me I’m on most nights and weekends at the moment from around 7-10pm weeknights and various over weekends cheers

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

just sent you a Madden Invite

What is the process if you want to change teams?

Do you need to quit and then rejoin?

Also free agency is kicking off today is it?
Are you moving to Dallas?

I was always considering Dallas*. But I want to make sure their salary cap isn't ****** up.

Can you do it before or after free agency?

*less than 50% chance of actually doing so
Seattle have $53M in cap space. Dallas about 20.

You can franchise one of the players who have refused the contracts this season like Sherm or Thomas.

Dallas have Zeke and Dak in the final year of contracts and a bunch more entering the final year

If moving to stage 2 is say 8pm tomorrow night, that should be fine. Will give me a chance to look at the names in week 1.
I dont think i will move till stage 1 till sometime tonight so everyone has a chance to do contracts and franchise players. also lets Gstar join.

but then tonight Cockliff38 should be able to do his trades and then move to the 9ers

Seattle have $53M in cap space. Dallas about 20.

You can franchise one of the players who have refused the contracts this season like Sherm or Thomas.

Dallas have Zeke and Dak in the final year of contracts and a bunch more entering the final year
Word on the street is he has told those close to him it's San Fran or retirement, so personally I wouldn't waste my time tbh

So I currently have 0 QB's on my roster.

Does anyone want to trade me a star QB or a top draft pick so I can pick up a QB early
Vikes have Bradford and Bort.
Gstar might trade Glennon.
Arizona has Palmer as a backup

there are a few other teams who might trade backups. but you dont have much to trade away

Remove this Banner Ad

Back