Certified Legendary Thread WE ******* DID IT!!!!!!!!! GET AROUND US TIGES PREMIERS 2017

Best Player in the Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

According to Former Crows Dual Premiership coach Blight the bottom six players win you a flag.
Well we did it with our bottom 22 if you listen to all the whingers out there.Loving it.
Dusty and the bottom 21 :drunk:

I got to 7 minutes in on that podcast when they crapped on about the ground, got distracted and forgot to listen to the rest.

Suffice to say everyone bar tigers thought the crows were going to wipe the floor with us including the crows players themselves. They were cocky and then shat their pants at the parade when they saw how relaxed we were.

looking back on things i realise i shouldnt have been worried about the game at all, we had it in the bag

seeing the boys on the stage at the end of the parade compared to the crows players was chalk and cheese, our boys were all laughing and joking around and the crowbots stood there deadpan

Dependable Dave is still leading the search party so kinda accurate :oops::D
Did Jenkins even find either of the wings? Oh wait, my mistake. He did in the second quarter...when Townsend picked him up and dumped him like a sack of s**t.

Did Jenkins even find either of the wings? Oh wait, my mistake. He did in the second quarter...when Townsend picked him up and dumped him like a sack of s**t.
Was kidnapped and locked in Groopy's dungeon by Towno first time he left the F50.

Someone better tell Dave where he is.

Was he playing? I know I had a couple of froffs at the game but FMD if I saw him once on the ground

Was kidnapped and locked in Groopy's dungeon by Towno first time he left the F50.

Someone better tell Dave where he is.
As he only ever gets on the end of cheapies out the back, our guys probably knew they only had go watch him within 25 of goal.

What a spud.

Was he playing? I know I had a couple of froffs at the game but FMD if I saw him once on the ground
And this is the same guy that was trash talking Dangerfield about leaving a premiership team. Danger might be a flog, but at least he can play. I don't think any of our failed kpfs could have played as bad as Jenkins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I distinctly remember not long into the third quarter, he kicked it straight to Houli right in front of me. I remember it well, because just at that moment I turned to the two Adelaide guys standing beside me and said “you guys are f****d”. That was the moment I knew we would win.

I distinctly remember not long into the third quarter, he kicked it straight to Houli right in front of me. I remember it well, because just at that moment I turned to the two Adelaide guys standing beside me and said “you guys are f****d”. That was the moment I knew we would win.
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: did you know them or just random campaigners?

looking back on things i realise i shouldnt have been worried about the game at all, we had it in the bag

seeing the boys on the stage at the end of the parade compared to the crows players was chalk and cheese, our boys were all laughing and joking around and the crowbots stood there deadpan
I remember our boys were laughing at something in the crowd and Walker looked over with a " why are you happy and not shitting yourselves look " it was there that i knew we were a massive chance and in fact losing never entered my mind.

I remember our boys were laughing at something in the crowd and Walker looked over with a " why are you happy and not shitting yourselves look " it was there that i knew we were a massive chance and in fact losing never entered my mind.
Press conference pre-parade I knew we were going to bend them over and make them bleed. Wasn't nervous at all. Best

Press conference pre-parade I knew we were going to bend them over and make them bleed. Wasn't nervous at all. Best
Confident before the Geelong final.
Confident before the GWS final.
After seeing the Adelaide players at the parade, and the way they were talking themselves up all week, like we were just an irrelevance, I was confident again. When Houli goaled I knew we had them.

And f**k them too.

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: did you know them or just random campaigners?
Met them at 11am for the first time, they were good blokes but of course by half time one of them had decided that the umpires had been paid off to let us win, and we'd been gifted 3 goals by then!!

Joined in beer shout with them during the game, but they disappeared by the final siren... too much hugging and high-fiving for them.

Met them at 11am for the first time, they were good blokes but of course by half time one of them had decided that the umpires had been paid off to let us win, and we'd been gifted 3 goals by then!!

Joined in beer shout with them during the game, but they disappeared by the final siren... too much hugging and high-fiving for them.
* them and the plane they flew in on.

**** them and the plane they flew in on.

They'd driven over the day before. They were so confident before the game started. I was just like "I'm really looking forward to seeing the supposed best forward line in the competition live." They were saying stuff like "watch Jake Lever, he is a gun". When I mentioned that Grimes will probably do a number on Betts all I got was "who?".

I was a beautiful afternoon.

They'd driven over the day before. They were so confident before the game started. I was just like "I'm really looking forward to seeing the supposed best forward line in the competition live." They were saying stuff like "watch Jake Lever, he is a gun". When I mentioned that Grimes will probably do a number on Betts all I got was "who?".

Nothing better than shutting up a mouthy mofo

dont know whether id prefer your scenario, as i absolutely love shutting up cocksmacks, or my scenario where i spent the afternoon hugging a chick sitting behind me whom i had never met, who was an absolute babe, every time we kicked a snag

:think::think::think::think:

Back