Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 4: Gumbies FFC v West Coast Wonders @ The House of Gumby

Just one of these for me

upload_2018-2-21_11-18-57.jpeg

Once I've downed 6 or so of the above, I'll have a few of these

upload_2018-2-21_11-19-59.jpeg

Nov 9, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍🏆Ophidian Old Boys🏆🐍 and Mizzou
Just one of these for me

View attachment 461854

Once I've downed 6 or so of the above, I'll have a few of these

View attachment 461855
I would change the Carlton Draught to Tooheys New or Carlton Mid or even a Heinekin

But I also move onto the CC and Dry.

Have drunk CC since the late 80's, and was always my drink before it became so popular with the pre-mixes.

Jan 13, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester, Vixens

I have never seen that bottle before. Then again, all the stuff I see is Aussie. I know a few blokes that really love their grape juice. I'll definately be keeping an eye on that.
Also, Argentinian...their Malbec's are superb.

Argentina is just full of suprises. I know the streotype is that they are "Wannabe Euros," but man... they know how to deliver. Argentine style BBQ. Underrated Classic!

I have never seen that bottle before. Then again, all the stuff I see is Aussie. I know a few blokes that really love their grape juice. I'll definately be keeping an eye on that.

Argentina is just full of suprises. I know the streotype is that they are "Wannabe Euros," but man... they know how to deliver. Argentine style BBQ. Underrated Classic!
Asado beef ribs and chimichurri is a favourite

Jan 13, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester, Vixens
Boags and then Captain Morgan. If anyone wants to fight me about it, bring it on.
b57e674b0f4c1bd2238807ba646aca61.jpg

Captain Morgan?!

nintchdbpict000232014218.jpg

I 100% approve of anyone that drinks Captain Morgan.

(Yes, he is sponsored by Captain Morgan)

Leicester-City-v-Sevilla-FC-UEFA-Champions-League-Round-of-16-Second-Leg.jpg

Did it in the Champions League, and escaped punishment (You're not allowed to show off sponsorship from companies that didn't sponsor the Champions League)

Back