What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

Try riding in Vietnam. The Truck and Bus drivers there dont give a * if you're left, right or in the middle of the road. They'll mow you down. Then there's the numerous people, animals and potholes to navigate. Try dodging a duck farmer and his horde of ducks and his controls them with a stick. Mental.

Metro. Cancelled train again, and the following one is already 5 minutes late.

Bastards!!

Which also means you have massive overcrowding.
Its getting ridiculous

And this is why I don't use public transport :$

To be honest im happy to be back on the train of a morning at least. Line has been down for two weeks with bus replacements.
Getting stuck in the M1 car park at 5:25am should not even be possible, but it happens. I don't know how people do it from a mental side of things. No wonder people are so angry and stressed.

To be honest im happy to be back on the train of a morning at least. Line has been down for two weeks with bus replacements.
Getting stuck in the M1 car park at 5:25am should not even be possible, but it happens. I don't know how people do it from a mental side of things. No wonder people are so angry and stressed.

90-120 minutes to get to work. EVERY. *******. DAY.

The train is the less-bad option as far as commuting to the city, and of course it helps that I don't work in the city. If I did I'd probably move closer to it... But I do think public transport is vastly more efficient and reliable if you live within the tram zone. Out here you'd have to be totally mad to use the buses unless it was to get to the station (even then.. I'd drive to the station).

90-120 minutes to get to work. EVERY. *******. DAY.

Yeah. Its disgusting.

I know I made the choice to buy where I did and work where I do, but to do this for the next 40 years? * no.

Im from the country where everything was walking distance. Walk from school to work to footy training to home.

Now its 2 and a half hours out of every one of my days travelling either crammed into a train carriage, or risking a rage induced heart attach by driving in peak hour.

Yeah I get really frustrated when I have to sit through a double set of lights during my 10 minute commute to work every day.

Jade
cut him please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well getting to the footy is a major pain in the arse. There's a negative.

Minimal cyclists though! HUGE positive.

You don't know what you're missing with my lycra clad cheeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back