Preview 2018 Draft General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAKE A PREDICTION FOR WHO YOU THINK WILL GO #1
- M.King (if Lynch leaves). Lukosius if he doesn't.

PICK 2 DIFFERENT GUYS WHO YOU THINK ARE LOCKS TO GO TOP 5

- Lukosius/M. King (See above)
- Walsh

PICK 3 DIFFERENT GUYS WHO YOU THINK ARE LOCKS TO GO SOMEWHERE IN THE TOP 10

- Rankine
- Hill
- Bytel

1) North will take Walsh/Rankine
2) Do the world a favor and keep your triggered SRP tantrums in the SRP board.

North may well get Rankine, as they should have the pick of the field.

The only one having a mini triggered tanty here is you.....Try to come to grips with the notion of projection.

How do people rate Luke English? Had some incredible games playing in the Colts for Perth and won the Jack Clarke Medal (WAFL coaches award) by 22 points over second place after a stellar season.
He is my biggest draft bolter at this stage and I can even see him rising to a 1st round prospect or even possible top 10 if his form continues.
Games of note:
Rd 3 vs Claremont - 31 disposals & 10 tackles
Rd 7 vs Falcons - 34 disposals, 3 goals & 8 tackles
Rd 18 vs Falcons - 30 disposals and 12 tackles
*among many others

How do people rate Luke English? Had some incredible games playing in the Colts for Perth and won the Jack Clarke Medal (WAFL coaches award) by 22 points over second place after a stellar season.
He is my biggest draft bolter at this stage and I can even see him rising to a 1st round prospect or even possible top 10 if his form continues.
Games of note:
*among many others

Why isn’t he in the AFL Academy?

Scott & Thomas will nominate North.
I wouldn't be too quick to jump the gun.

Whisper has it he's already ruled Nth out and it's out of Geelong and the Suns as his preferred destination.

I wouldn't be too quick to jump the gun.

Whisper has it he's already ruled Nth out and it's out of Geelong and the Suns as his preferred destination.

Yeah, I saw that "whisper" from an "unnamed" source in the paper. I place no weight in it. Bailey is throwing off to the media.

Yeah, I saw that "whisper" from an "unnamed" source in the paper. I place no weight in it. Bailey is throwing off to the media.
Just like Martin and Kelly were certainties to head to North.

Time will tell but I reckon GC are his preferred option, and that's the club I think he'll choose. ;)

I'm confident he won't be at North.

Just like Martin and Kelly were certainties to head to North.

Martin was a certainty? That's news to me.

Kelly is however.

Time will tell but I reckon GC are his preferred option, and that's the club I think he'll choose.

They might offer the kid a paper bag under the table. If by some strange twist of fate he reverses on his stated position and he doesn't come to us, then he doesn't come. It will be far from the end of the world. We'll just have to make do with Rankine/Walsh, Thomas and Crocker. We'll bid on him with a 2nd round pick and knock GC down the order.

I'm confident he won't be at North.

I'm confident that you don't have a clue.

Martin was a certainty? That's news to me.

Kelly is however.

They might offer the kid a paper bag under the table. If by some strange twist of fate he reverses on his stated position and he doesn't come to us, then he doesn't come. It will be far from the end of the world. We'll just have to make do with Rankine/Walsh, Thomas and Crocker. We'll bid on him with a 2nd round pick and knock GC down the order.

I'm confident that you don't have a clue.
Short term memory loss.

You embarrassed yourself for weeks on here.

You were however very amusing so I'll give credit where it's due. I'm sure nothing will change in that regard.

Short term memory loss.

Go back and find where I stated Martin will be coming to North then.

You embarrassed yourself for weeks on here. You were however very amusing so I'll give credit where it's due. I'm sure nothing will change in that regard.

I think you're suffering from the delusion that your opinion matters.

As for the "whisper":

- Geelong didn't play Robert Scott at all in the 94 finals and shipped him off to North the next season.

Logical conclusion: Geelong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go back and find where I stated Martin will be coming to North then.
You spent the best part of 24 hours a day of here trying to tell all and sundry that Martin and Kelly were coming to North.

Now either you have a serious memory issue or you're simply a troll.

You decide.

Ciao.

You spent the best part of 24 hours a day of here trying to tell all and sundry that Martin and Kelly were coming to North.

Now either you have a serious memory issue or you're simply a troll.

You decide.

Ciao.

Couldn't find anything regarding Martin as I requested hey? Toddle off now.

LOL Mate i think 90% on this board dont rate your opinion but that doesnt stop you from what you do and making a fool of yourself with all the outrages claims you have made.

Dont know how you can continue still

But i suppose 6 year old and you must have alot in common
Hubris

Tom Lewis also another good performer, he really impressed me in the 17s All-Stars game last year

Pick 1 or 2 , Lukosius is an exceptuinal talent and I hope the Baggers are so lucky to snare him. Another sublime talent is Rankine hard to spilt these lads depending on team needs.

Pick 1 or 2 , Lukosius is an exceptuinal talent and I hope the Baggers are so lucky to snare him. Another sublime talent is Rankine hard to spilt these lads depending on team needs.
If you're in range for Lukosius (1 or 2) I doubt Rankine would be the second option. As impactful as he is a player of his size would find it a lot harder to transition into AFL compared to someone like Walsh, Bytel and Caldwell

Chayce Jones and Tarryn Thomas will both play for North’s VFL side this year.

AFL agreement between TSL and the North VFL side rules all Tasmanians under 21 years of age eligible for selection for the North VFL side.

Games of note:
*among many others

Last year WA surprised with the number of boys drafted.
English is so underrated at present, it will be interesting to see how the ratings pan out as last year / as it seems every year is very TAC centric, English could really rise in value.

Ratings that we see prior to the season starting will always be TAC centric and that is purely because us nuffies can get footage of them playing TAC and the champs. SA and WA boys all we get is the champs footage.
SANFL and WAFL need to increase the online presence of there draft prospects as at the moment they fail to market these kids as well as they could.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back