Scandal Ex-Roo Shannon Grant facing 18 offences including Assault

Remove this Banner Ad

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl...sonal-and-private-matter-20180221-p4z13t.html

Been a few incidents in recent seasons of AFL assistant coaches behaving badly not long out of the AFL system. Is it simply a matter of a few bad apples just being douche bags in public life, or is there more of an issue with clubs perhaps not conducting enough background checks on prospective assistant coaches that they no doubt conduct on prospective draftees?

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl...sonal-and-private-matter-20180221-p4z13t.html

Been a few incidents in recent seasons of AFL assistant coaches behaving badly not long out of the AFL system. Is it simply a matter of a few bad apples just being douche bags in public life, or is there more of an issue with clubs perhaps not conducting enough background checks on prospective assistant coaches that they no doubt conduct on prospective draftees?
How many players are there in the AFL? And how many of them do dumb s**t? 90 percent of them.

Jokes. A small minority past and present have had brain lapses. It's human nature, and part of life.

Who gives a *.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many players are there in the AFL? And how many of them do dumb s**t? 90 percent of them.

Jokes. A small minority past and present have had brain lapses. It's human nature, and part of life.

Who gives a ****.

I’m sure Justin Murph’s Ex partner who no longer has all her fingers gives a ****

I think what happens is a number of guys who can't survive in the outside world cling onto their football careers by taking an Assistant job.

I presume he means the time young Tom was found unconscious on King St at 3:30am and put on a drug diversion program . . .

Apparently equivalent to three blokes from the same team found to be nothing but thugs.

just standard bigfooty reaction. Had I been a Carlton supporter three different names would have been used

Apparently equivalent to three blokes from the same team found to be nothing but thugs.

just standard bigfooty reaction. Had I been a Carlton supporter three different names would have been used
Ironically your comment was exactly standard bigfooty reaction & I responded in kind because your comment was just associating three seperate unrelated incidents & making it a club things as was mine.

Think of it this way - If you don't have another job to go into after playing AFL footy, aside from staying in the footy system, it's probably 50/50 whether you're very bright outside of the footy bubble, so it's not surprising that a few idiots end up making their way through the coaching ranks. They're probably not known for their people skills or intellect outside of a blokey footy club setting, because that's all a lot of them have known as adults.

Bulldogs fans love to pretend they have the inside knowledge of their club and their young fans think it’s hilarious about a player being a genuine addict.

Their big hero, the one who can’t handball or kick and breathes through his mouth, was drinking two bottles of wine every night in 2017. Pretty cool stuff.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back