ESPN 2017/2018 NBA Fantasy League - DRAFT

Remove this Banner Ad

LeBron...

TKO4oaP.png

Can I say well done guys. Good drafting by all.

Teams are very even - each week is going to be a close call.

Even blacky who was been off the pace so far will get better. Missing games from Bledsoe, jimmy buckets, embiid.

But mate you've got an empty roster spot ATM. Giving points away!

Smush looking strong early doors

Andre Drummond 24/32 from the FT line this year
75%

Career average 38%

Real or nah?

Real I reckon. He was going well Pre-season too, all he needs is to get it to 65-70% and he shoots up the rankings.

Yeah, watched Pistons play for the first time this season yesterday. Looked very consistent, although it is a pretty flat shot.
Would take anything over 50% to be honest (would keep him in the positive with the point scoring system) - 38% last year!

Whoever here has Boogie would be happy with his efforts today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't believe I'm saying this, but IT could be on the wire next season.

Final week of the year.
Well done to the finalists.
Veronica made it despite essentially no Kawhi for the whole year - solid effort
Windy City $1.25 favourite

When someone gets a chance, an explanation re: how the keepers and redraft works would but much appreciated.
Are there opportunities to trade current players for picks in the upcoming draft?
How is the draft ordered?

I’ve got through on the back of other coaches forgetting to update their teams. I have no business being in the final, the run should come to an end even with my 5pt headstart!

I think it was 6 keepers?

Congrats ormond-allen on the Championship, gave me the spanking I should've had already!

Have enjoyed the h2h format, hopefully we can keep this thing moving.

Good on you, Clivenator! I had a touch of Steven Bradbury-like luck throughout the playoffs, but I'll take it :)
Thanks all for a bit of fun throughout the NBA season. Looking forward to doing it all again.

congrats ormond-allen
Even though I missed a few days lineups at the end of the year definitely keen to go around again

My 6 repeaters

Davis
Drummond
Mccollum
Aaron Gordon
Paul George

Dennis Smith Junior or Markkannen??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back