2018 JLT Series - Wk 1 - Essendon v Richmond, Sat, Feb 24, 4.35 ADT, Norm Minns Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

So on which page did someone post Essendon is gone for the year?

Weren't the who group sick this week?
Wouldnt be too concerned Bomber fans
Nah season gone.

622855.jpg

ok lets get real and assess the margin Adelaide crows fans style:-

87pt margin.

minus home ground advantage - 5 goals
minus injuries - 3 goals
minus umpiring - 2 goals
minus our fans were feral - 2 goals
minus their mamma - 1 goal
minus the weather - 1 goal
minus the millenial factor discount - 1 goal
= 3 point Essendon win

id like to congratulate the bombers who were clearly the better side.

Early poty contender. Gotta take care you don’t become bigger rivals tham port

I hate smug oppo supporters.
I hate it when we put in insipid performances.
I hate it when I fail to log in and have to read drivel from a B4L as his tripe is usually blissfully ignored.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate smug oppo supporters.
I hate it when we put in insipid performances.
I hate it when I fail to log in and have to read drivel from a B4L as his tripe is usually blissfully ignored.
i hate other teams wasting my own teams time and their fans trying to maintain they are relevant. at least north will put up a fight.

It's really telling that after dominating the first 5 minutes and kicking 2 easy goals, that Essendon's intensity dropped off as soon as Merrett went down. Definite shift in mentally as Essendon put the cue in the rack. Richmond celebrating every goal, desperate to get rid of the tag of being the weakest flag team in history.

Essendon played it well today. Got a jog on without showing our hand to our rivals. Worsfold is a genius.

It's really telling that after dominating the first 5 minutes and kicking 2 easy goals, that Essendon's intensity dropped off as soon as Merrett went down. Definite shift in mentally as Essendon put the cue in the rack. Richmond celebrating every goal, desperate to get rid of the tag of being the weakest flag team in history.

Essendon played it well today. Got a jog on without showing our hand to our rivals. Worsfold is a genius.
You could be a Trump supporter with that level of denial :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back