SFNL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there More bad news to come out of Hallam? My keen eye and ears are indicating a yes. Big trouble brewing, the natives are getting restless and want to wipe the slater clean out of them.

Is there More bad news to come out of Hallam? My keen eye and ears are indicating a yes. Big trouble brewing, the natives are getting restless and want to wipe the slater clean out of them.
There’s no one left to wipe clean is there?

“Big trouble BREWING”. Surely they aren’t walking out in the off field roles as well.

Last edited:

That’s what you get when you recruit a coach that is there only for him self and the success and recruit money hungry pigs it ruins clubs !!!
They don’t give two shits about the club.
Same thing happened to lyndale over the last two years.
Once they see that a few players are leaving they jump off and wipe their hands clean.

I don’t have any inside word but it looked to me like Slater (with help) took that club from hopeless to a flag chance. It’s not one mans fault that 90% of the list walked, especially when he was gone anyway. It would be a larger issue.

In his time they established a good 19s list and alignment with the local high school, so not focused only on big $$ recruits. It’s the clubs fault they all took off, not his.

He wasn’t a great coach but he did lift them up from a rabble.

Whatever money changed hands, it was within the clubs abilty as the club is not in financial trouble. Anyone who thinks your going to go up through the divisions without spending is delusional. If the clubs culture was right, the paid players would have fallen into line, not derailed the place.

Lol so if he built up this great almighty club why have half the 19s walked basically whole senior side walked.
Let’s not forget the whole womens side has walked to.
Its laughable now they are in a worse spot than what they were

Lol so if he built up this great almighty club why have half the 19s walked basically whole senior side walked.
It’s the clubs fault for not being aware of how the playing group was thinking. Who was having the quiet chats with players to see what they were thinking about the coach and club in the last half of last year?

Clearly they just assumed they were flying and would roll into div 2 with the whole list. It’s one thing for the coach and players to get ahead of themselves but for no one in the whole club to see the playing group wasnt happy is a joke.

If you think youre going up a div wouldn’t you be making sure your core group is locked in for the next season to build around?

I don’t have any inside word but it looked to me like Slater (with help) took that club from hopeless to a flag chance. It’s not one mans fault that 90% of the list walked, especially when he was gone anyway. It would be a larger issue.

In his time they established a good 19s list and alignment with the local high school, so not focused only on big $$ recruits. It’s the clubs fault they all took off, not his.

He wasn’t a great coach but he did lift them up from a rabble.

Whatever money changed hands, it was within the clubs abilty as the club is not in financial trouble. Anyone who thinks your going to go up through the divisions without spending is delusional. If the clubs culture was right, the paid players would have fallen into line, not derailed the place.
Seen the Latest Hallam Flyer, Have not laughed that hard in a long time #WeAreHallam (for the poultry few that have stayed) #TheFamilyClub(Clearly Not) #TheMightyFightingHawks(Fighting to win one game this season) #2018YearOfExcitement (If finishing last excites you, well you do have problems)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seem to take a fair bit of interest in a game that you stated , would rather watch the grass grow, in or out goose

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Fair bit of interest? Perish the thought , its just a tip pal settle down, your toey as to comment on anything , we really need to get you out and about so you can change ya name from toey as to "I finally got one boys , she was a stinker but I got one I can relax now"
kinda has a ring to it I think

It’s the clubs fault for not being aware of how the playing group was thinking. Who was having the quiet chats with players to see what they were thinking about the coach and club in the last half of last year?

Clearly they just assumed they were flying and would roll into div 2 with the whole list. It’s one thing for the coach and players to get ahead of themselves but for no one in the whole club to see the playing group wasnt happy is a joke.

If you think youre going up a div wouldn’t you be making sure your core group is locked in for the next season to build around?
It warms my heart to see this to happen to Hallam :)

When you allow your better players whom you have recruited, to train only when they feel like it and have loyal players who train missing out on games (especially in finals), the molehill becomes a mountain. A mountain of angst that was too big for the club to control.
Did the coaching staff really think that allowing "stuff" like this would fly with the playing group?
Playing group voted with their feet, even some in the leadership group.
#fishrotsatthehead

How’s Hallam going anyway? Anyone know if they’re staying up
I heard their gonna get a transfer to the club 18s in the amo's , word is their recruiting hard for that premiership too , my 67 and a half year old uncle got a call the other day to see if he was interested , can play too he was a 28 game player for the Chadstone Phoenix in his prime

Fair bit of interest? Perish the thought , its just a tip pal settle down, your toey as to comment on anything , we really need to get you out and about so you can change ya name from toey as to "I finally got one boys , she was a stinker but I got one I can relax now"
kinda has a ring to it I think

Hate to repeat myself but , GOOSE

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back