Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Those months were insane. Great time. You did well. Wow. Incredible really. Lol So have nothing in crypto now?

I'm curious to know what you bought for $50 to turn it into 1.2 million in 2 months.

Happy for you to tell me to mind my own business.
Are you 2 serious ?? He's full of s**t. That's a 24 000X. Even if an ICO, or a whole bunch of ICO's you were in made those sorts of gains, as soon as you tried to cash out, with the lack of liquidity in the crypto market, you would drive the price down massively trying to sell off, causing the price to crash. Meaning your portfolio worth is now not even close to what it was. If you made life changing amounts of money in a market over the space of a couple of years, let alone a couple of months, you are going to keep plenty of skin in the game to keep increasing it. Start trading, start networking within the industry, potentially getting in on the ground floor with other start-ups, etc, etc. That fool is a no-coiner and needs to be ignored. Even if you had 50K to invest in October 17, you couldn't have got it into the market quick enough to attempt to turn it into millions.

Are you 2 serious ?? He's full of s**t. That's a 24 000X. Even if an ICO, or a whole bunch of ICO's you were in made those sorts of gains, as soon as you tried to cash out, with the lack of liquidity in the crypto market, you would drive the price down massively trying to sell off, causing the price to crash. Meaning your portfolio worth is now not even close to what it was. If you made life changing amounts of money in a market over the space of a couple of years, let alone a couple of months, you are going to keep plenty of skin in the game to keep increasing it. Start trading, start networking within the industry, potentially getting in on the ground floor with other start-ups, etc, etc. That fool is a no-coiner and needs to be ignored. Even if you had 50K to invest in October 17, you couldn't have got it into the market quick enough to attempt to turn it into millions.
I’m piss taking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone using the Binance app? I think their app is better than their website; the UI is much more simple and user friendly. Trading on the go is now easier than ever with a mobile device. Using the binance or cobinhood apps to buy crypto, then sending it to the Enjin mobile wallet for storage seems to be the way to go. No computers or hardware wallets needed. But there's better things on the horizon. The Ethos app will be available soon (Q1 2018) and that will hopefully be a gamechanger for buying, storing and spending cryptocurrency with ease. People all over the world will be able to buy and spend crypto anytime, anywhere.

Last edited:
I got reformed today and am pro crypto again

Will start playing with my 1.2 mill soon

Will invest in most coins not Walton

when my nano s arrives I'll be pumping long time, anyone got an idea how long deliveries for those take?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back