No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 68 - Brunch is just breakfast for w***ers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I racked up a rapid 19 off 190 balls. Went out trying to smack one over silly short leg. If it had of gone to the fence, it would of left us with 29 to get off 2 overs.
But, moving forward, helloooooo B grade.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
efa.

We made 5/247 off 45. I went in at 4 and paced the innings, only hit 4 balls , hit nine 0,s and shared a 12-run partnership with a ex good mate until he did our side a favor and ran me out in the last over. But we won, so all good.
efa

We made 5/247 off 45. I went in at 4 and paced the innings, only hit 4 balls in the air, hit nine 4s and shared a 120-run partnership with a good mate until he ran me out in the last over. But we won, so all good.

My son played his second game of A’s with me yesterday (only 13 but is already playing a heap of rep cricket and just missed the Pride team). Our pom ran him out for a blurter. Got the old yesssss, no. Had backed up and was about a metre out when the bails went off. He wasn’t happy .

I made my self available to come out of retirement to play in the same side as my son... pricks wouldn't let me play in the under 9's! :mad:
From what i,ve been told.All you had to do was get rid of the Mo.:moustache:

Would have been an awesome day when you played your 1st match together.

Yeah, he debuted a couple of rounds ago. He’s on a pretty big learning curve. I’m backing off coaching him now. He needs another voice. He had a session with Andy Bichel and Doug Bollinger today in Morwell. Ironic that everything they told him i have. Here’s hoping some of it sunk in.
The other funny thing was Greg Matthews cracking onto my wife.

Yeah, he debuted a couple of rounds ago. He’s on a pretty big learning curve. I’m backing off coaching him now. He needs another voice. He had a session with Andy Bichel and Doug Bollinger today in Morwell. Ironic that everything they told him i have. Here’s hoping some of it sunk in.
The other funny thing was Greg Matthews cracking onto my wife.

Bloody New South Welshman.They think they are Gods gift to woman.

Maybe! All I know is that I would have given the little sods a bit of "chin music"

* yeah, stumps shattered on the ground, and you just steam up there on the follow through with a big * off and point to the parents and kids sitting on the sidelines.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cornes on SEN for 3 hours...
He normally does Friday because Gerard Whately only does Monday-Thursday, but he's gone to South Africa to do the cricket so I'd say Cornes will be doing it the whole time he's away...

>was in rebel sports trying to do the impossible (trying to find a large 2018 home guernsey) with my norf supporting grandfather.
>There was no guernseys left but plenty of Norf guernseys.
>Norf grandfather: "You can get one of those" pointing at the Norf guernseys
>Me: *looks at him in disgust"

>was in rebel sports trying to do the impossible (trying to find a large 2018 home guernsey) with my norf supporting grandfather.
>There was no guernseys left but plenty of Norf guernseys.
>Norf grandfather: "You can get one of those" pointing at the Norf guernseys
>Me: *looks at him in commiseration "

EFA

28279733_1963353137250576_6773149408183007617_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back