KB: Tigers are looking at a 5 peat

Remove this Banner Ad

Which media personalities represent each club, and does it say anything about the club who they are represented by in the media, also who is each teams biggest fan in the media?

Sydney - Paul Roos
Collingwood - Brian Taylor/Eddie
Richmond - Kevin Bartlett
Hawthorn - Dermott Brereton
St Kilda - Danny Frawley
Brisbane - Jonathan Brown
Bulldogs - Brad Johnson

Any others?

Also side note, I had a mental block and I could not remember Brad Johnson's first name, so I typed in "Bulldogs Johnson" into google and I got a lot of pictures of bulldogs, particularly male bulldogs.

Missed one;

Whoever is playing against Geelong - Cameron Ling.

Bit then who will rile up the Carlton supporters every preseason?
I'm going to put myself in "KB" world and predict that we'll win by over 10 goals in round 1.

KB and reality go about as well as sausages and ice cream..

KB, LOL. A couple years ago he wanted Martin sacked over the chop sticks. If they do pull off a 5 peat it will be no thanks to KB. He is a toxic flog, out of touch with the game - and reality - and if it were up to him Martin would have been sacked for no reason.
You don't get 'tongue in cheek' humour do you? Relax dude

KB, LOL. A couple years ago he wanted Martin sacked over the chop sticks. If they do pull off a 5 peat it will be no thanks to KB. He is a toxic flog, out of touch with the game - and reality - and if it were up to him Martin would have been sacked for no reason.

God bless you farmers for saying what the average Australian is really thinking. A breath of fresh air.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

KB was a good player but not as good as Akermanis (who doesn't get a statue).

I'll admit KB would probably survive in the modern game but he's so overrated! He was better than Martin though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back