Song Contest Part X, Host: SM, Theme: Acts You Loved As a Kid, Noms Due: Sunday: 9:00pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honestly this sounds like it'll be a really fun playlist to listen to. I hope everyone enjoys listening to something a little different.

There were so many mashups I considered, there is definitely scope for a mashups redux in the future.

Guessing Neil Cicierega is somebody in Mashup land
He's one of the best. All three of his albums are outstanding.
There aren't mashups really but showcase his style:

Guessing Neil Cicierega is somebody in Mashup land
Yep, one of the best in the business. I had a feeling he would feature prominently so I didn't bother nomming anything from him.

He's one of the best. All three of his albums are outstanding.
There aren't mashups really but showcase his style:

Wndrwll is hilarious. That full house sax. Gets me every time.

Honestly this sounds like it'll be a really fun playlist to listen to. I hope everyone enjoys listening to something a little different.

There were so many mashups I considered, there is definitely scope for a mashups redux in the future.
Yep, might be putting in votes late Sunday. Just keep listening to these. Great #Theme

Disappointed by the lack of this

Would've received votes from me

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loonerty lock my five in for Everlink please. I feel like somebody nommed that just for me.

I considered one of these two:

However I feared that even a link to Taylor Swift would earn Billies. Despite the fact they both go off.

I considered the first one as well but opted against it for that exact reason.

Isn't that Neil Cicerega guy the one who created Potter Puppet Pals...

I've listened to the first of his songs. I don't even know what that song was mashed with. :/
T.I.M.E? That's Time by Hans Zimmer (from Inception) and YMCA (I'm sure you got this one).

And yes, it is that Neil Cicierega.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back