What are you listening to right now? Pt VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately YouTube removed the music video Australian Crawl made for this song. A real pity, as I haven't been able to find it since.

Love this

Many years ago one of my mates scoured the jukebox at the pub we were at and put about an hour of Australian Crawl songs on consecutively. I became a fan that night!

Love strong women. Debbie Harry is 1, Annie is another -

Heres another you may like, I had a real thing for her when i was younger. I was lucky enough to see her i one of the last real Pub gigs out here. We where crammed into a small back room in the Moorabbin Hotel and she and the band shook the place to bits. I was very sad to here of her passing, A real loss.

Heres another you may like, I had a real thing for her when i was younger. I was lucky enough to see her i one of the last real Pub gigs out here. We where crammed into a small back room in the Moorabbin Hotel and she and the band shook the place to bits. I was very sad to here of her passing, A real loss.

Absolutely would have been amazing to see Divinyls live, thought of 'our' Chrissy when you posted the Pretenders clip.

Here's a couple of older strong women -

I love Aretha. My dad was a Jazz and R and B Muso so i grew up listening to a lot of great female Black vocalists that he had on old Records.
I absolutely loved Billie holiday. But i should mention she had a terrible personal life of turmoil thanks to a Heroin addiction.
There was a film of her life story i saw many years ago. I think Dianna Ross played the part of Billie. It was a great movie but very sad in some parts. If you get a chance to look it up its a classic.:thumbsu:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Abso
lutely would have been amazing to see Divinyls live, thought of 'our' Chrissy when you posted the Pretenders clip.

Here's a couple of older strong women -

Here you go. Something for Friday. I paid good money to see her in concert many years ago here in Melbourne With this orchestra. She walked on stage and sang this and man i was in love.:)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back