Think Tank We once were warriors, now we're s**t.

What time frame will Hawthorn, Geelong, Essendon and Carlton ever be good again?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

As the new breed of champion teams take over the AFL landscape, it got me thinking about once big clubs who were once successful but will now see years of irrelevance and may even merge or relocate. So tell me Bay, what time frame will we ever see Hawthorn, Geelong, Essendon and Carlton ever achieve greatness again or be a legitimate contender?

More likely they will return to the top than the Tigers to stay there...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Stick to the topic plastic fantastic.

The Hawks intend to win the flag this year, our two year premiership drought has been difficult, while the Hawks have been reloading a couple of really s**t teams were allowed to get up and Bradbury a premiership. It was disgraceful. But the Hawks are back to put and end to the bullshit.

I was a little disappointed Tyrone got the arse, but, any Clangermakers is good Clangermakers, so a bottom 6 finish could be on the cards here. Norf and Hawf, a merge marriage in Tassie. It could be on within 10 years.

But but I was.

You think Im fantastic? I blush....

Now look GG, I was giving you guys the benefit of the doubt as surely even the AFL can't allow you guys to continually shoot yourselves in the foot with the free ride you've been given. I reckon after the tigers 5 peat, you could jag one (after 4 consecutive runners up).

As the new breed of champion teams take over the AFL landscape, it got me thinking about once big clubs who were once successful but will now see years of irrelevance and may even merge or relocate. So tell me Bay, what time frame will we ever see Hawthorn, Geelong, Essendon and Carlton ever achieve greatness again or be a legitimate contender?

You guy set the benchmark for droughts so let's see how we go.

Now look GG, I was giving you guys the benefit of the doubt as surely even the AFL can't allow you guys to continually shoot yourselves in the foot with the free ride you've been given. I reckon after the tigers 5 peat, you could jag one (after 4 consecutive runners up).
We would need to lose a few more pre lims before we can get to a grand final.
Your fivepeat is safe for now.
Enjoy the rest of your afternoon nap and dreaming.

We helped you with 1. We arent likely to do favours 2 years in a row.

The Hawks intend to win the flag this year, our two year premiership drought has been difficult, while the Hawks have been reloading a couple of really s**t teams were allowed to get up and Bradbury a premiership. It was disgraceful. But the Hawks are back to put and end to the bullshit.
Great imagination there flogging!
Worry about the next lot of merger talks before aiming for another flag as history shows

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I expect it to be much like this... Jake = Hawks, 9thmond the dude at the juke box

I suspect the scene with Jake and Uncle Bully will be like Richmond beating Geelong again in the first week of finals.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DA5D55F4-4A14-44D3-BA63-4D02319B6EFD.gif

Hahaha gold Paul007, pure 100% fools gold
Hahaha the hawkers 2 year flag drought been difficult, intend to win flag 2018. Love it:eek:
This is comedy at its best. Better than Jeff back as the prez!!!!!
cheers everyone GO TIGERS!!!!

Less than 37 years

Less than 37 years

Actually Maybloomer, you have a longer draught than Richmond. Wanna go again?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back