Round 1 tickets on sale now

Nov 11, 2010
Punt Rd End
AFL Club
Richmond
ponsford stand M30 J18. .....which i only purchased for insurance as i always stand. Anyone else find the whole process a rout? Seemed to be telling me i need to pay $5 extra as a member as i was going through the process, to end up paying $35 odd at checkout. So difficult to understand......

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yes they do it deliberately - Tickets from $5. So they give you the higher priced tickets in that 'range' are infact $15 extra. I also find it a route. Why do we have to pay extra on top of our membership plus ticketek fees plus insurance (if you want it) etc etc. Just the MCG, Clubs and Ticketek all profiting from high attendances and peoples fear of missing out on seats.

Jan 15, 2006
Oz
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Orlando Magic, Baltimore Ravens
i forgot my membership at home and need to buy some tickets. someone said our member numbers are on an email sent by the club a while ago but i cant find anything. Is it the 'account id' in the 'hunt is on' email?
You need the barcode number on your membership to buy the tickets, not your member number unfortunately.

Feb 13, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
ponsford stand M30 J18. .....which i only purchased for insurance as i always stand. Anyone else find the whole process a rout? Seemed to be telling me i need to pay $5 extra as a member as i was going through the process, to end up paying $35 odd at checkout. So difficult to understand......

Part of the extra price would be because you bought a ticket on ground level, which are more expensive than level 4 seats.

kendrick

All Australian
Sep 20, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fitzroy..never forgotten!
Purchased my tickets today, was abit nervous logging on that it would be allocation exhausted already... Ready for another year! cant wait!

this game i think will be the biggest Home and Away crowd for the year, You have tens of thousands of Richmond fans who were unable to see them at the Grand Final who have been dying to see them ..

**** i hope they are still available at the end of the day

if you’re really feeling sick about it and can’t wait. ring membership dept, they gave me my barcode over the phone. .....mind you, they are also issuing me another membership card as i couldn’t find mine. the new card to have a new barcode. my feeling is they’ll provide u your barcode if you can prove your identity on the phone.

Tied to get tickets so 8 of us could sit together, then realised that three of the members had reserved seats and I couldn't use them. So now were split up.

GRRRRRRRRRR.

SportsCentre

Premiership Player
Apr 5, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Charlotte Hornets
the life of a Richmond supporter is going to take some careful pre-planning this year.
Imagine how bad it's going to be in 2019 after the back-to-back?

Back