Movie 90th Academy Awards

Remove this Banner Ad

Well in the case of Guadagnino, openly homosexual. Of course that’s going to fit into Chalamet’s little idealised post Weinstein Hollywood sandbox. And I repeat the basic premise of CMBYN again....a film directed by an openly gay man, about an predatory older gay man preying on an underage boy of ultimately indeterminate sexuality.

And we glorify that? Whilst condemning James Franco?

17 isn't underage in this country. Nor in Italy, where the film was set.

Well in the case of Guadagnino, openly homosexual. Of course that’s going to fit into Chalamet’s little idealised post Weinstein Hollywood sandbox. And I repeat the basic premise of CMBYN again....a film directed by an openly gay man, about an predatory older gay man preying on an underage boy of ultimately indeterminate sexuality.

Well .. seeing as CMBYN is a a movie/fictional .. versus Franco who's events actually happened.

James Franco isn't a fictional character.

Janney was good, but it was still a one-note performance. The two Ls should have gotten more love/push.

Kobe getting an Oscar only exists to have Kobe getting an Oscar. Dear Basketball was hot garbage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And the others?

The others get in Chalamet’s post Weinstein sandbox because of gender and feminist ideology (Gerwig) and ethnicity (Jordan Peele, the guy from Get Out, Dee Reese).

He is clearly one of these millennial SJW flog cucked POS that thinks anyone who is white and male is a dinosaur and completely irrelevant to contempary society.

Blade Runner 2049 with a win :thumbsu:

Bet Chalamet is sitting there crying at the site of white Middle Aged men taking home an award.

Interesting Kobe winning.

Given his past history, not exactly in keeping with the #metoo theme I would of thought?

Or is it just white men accused of sexual offences we have a problem with?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back