Mega Thread Celebrating Kora the Companion Dog-the Casual Chat Thread: Part Deux

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some of my best footy times were at Subi in the early days of the Eagles, what a cauldron it was back then. Became grossly outdated as the game and club grew but geez it was a fun and very loud venue! Sat on wooden benches and bought our own food and stuff. And kick to kick after every game. It was a great atmosphere.
feel the same way about footy park. first ever game of footy I went to was port vs north in the 1989 SANFL grand final, would have been 55000 there. couldn't move

made all the more worse by north kicking 1 goal for the entire ******* game..

I’m concerned that an acquaintance of mine has become a neo nazi.

He shaves his head and has started selling tee shirts with xenophobic filled slogans on them, essentially profiting on the hatred of others.

The world simply has enough hatred in it without a marketplace being created for people to earn a quick buck by helping people advertise their bigotry.

He shaves his head and has started selling tee shirts with xenophobic filled slogans on them, essentially profiting on the hatred of others.

The world simply has enough hatred in it without a marketplace being created for people to earn a quick buck by helping people advertise their bigotry.

Yeah that's ****ed up

I hope you've booted him as a mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

YxHJnNF.jpg

Cant be arsed going to the couch so I have set the tablet up.

Is it El Dub? Story checks out

Is it El Dub? Story checks out
Nah not Dubs

He gives his hate away for free (and I wouldn’t consider him an acquaintance - he is much more).

Also let’s try not sink the slipper in when he can’t respond, Morgs.

Nah not Dubs

He gives his hate away for free (and I wouldn’t consider him an acquaintance - he is much more).

Also let’s try not sink the slipper in when he can’t respond, Morgs.
I’d say it to his face. Not my fault he got banned.

The soreness gets me. Im a wimp. But it makes me wince thinking of bruising etc
Yea my old man was nervous but it was literally nothing, very minor soreness and back at work in 2 days. That was a fair few years ago so its probably even easier now. I dont think he had bruising, it was done with laser.

Is it expensive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back