Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 6 Mount Buller Demons vs Dragons FFC at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

It's for the good of the league. #Headless297 will be ruined if this continues.
I interrupt this all important transmission to alert you to the fact that I’ve played 53 more games than you.

#Headless297 will be a very important week. :)

One horse race at the moment, which is pretty impressive considering the opposition.
amos , I miss going to the races with you. It was always a bit of a laugh making an ass of ourselves at the donkey races.

Whatever happened to poor old Eeyore? :( I remember the Thunder had an alternate kit mocked up in his honour and everything.

This is your 350th?

Dragons, this needs to be celebrated. #Tarks350
Well I was trying to be subtle but roo2macca didn’t take my hint and I didn’t want to steal your limelight. :(

But it’s all about #Headless297 to me!

Well I was trying to be subtle but roo2macca didn’t take my hint and I didn’t want to steal your limelight. :(

But it’s all about #Headless297 to me!

That's a relief - I was just bluffing. Me too.

#Headless297 #fanfare

Tarkyn_24 on behalf of the #TheMarchto300 committee we congratulate you on this historic milestone but would ask that you do not try and undermine #Headless297

cats2rise why hasn’t a #themarchto350 committee been formed?

#sackcats2rise. #santeforskip

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tarkyn_24 on behalf of the #TheMarchto300 committee we congratulate you on this historic milestone but would ask that you do not try and undermine #Headless297

I’m a quiet, workmanlike type. I’m not the sort of person that needs to be worshiped for the better part of two whole months on my way to a milestone, I am more than happy to just contribute (occasionally) on and off the field with minimal #fanfare.

As such, all I’m asking is that Cloud_ sees fit to #makeTarksanimmortal and to open a celebratory thread that is to be permanently stickied and regularly updated with tidbits, anecdotes and ravishings from the masses about their favourite parts of my career. Jokesters that refer to “that time that I retired” or “that other time that I retired” should be punished with either a permanent account ban or assigned the painstaking job of finding a piece of commentary where RodneyDangerfield deliberately had a positive influence on play.

I don’t seek much.

This is your 350th?

Dragons, this needs to be celebrated. #Tarks350
OH come now. Don't try to upset the great man. I suggest you rethink your actions and Google what happens when you make a blue waffle.

Got maple syrup ?
Have you tried streaky bacon sprinkled with chilli powder then drizzled in maple syrup baked in the oven until it’s a sticky crispy syrupy delight? If not try it. With WFLs of course

I’m a quiet, workmanlike type. I’m not the sort of person that needs to be worshiped for the better part of two whole months on my way to a milestone, I am more than happy to just contribute (occasionally) on and off the field with minimal #fanfare.

As such, all I’m asking is that Cloud_ sees fit to #makeTarksanimmortal and to open a celebratory thread that is to be permanently stickied and regularly updated with tidbits, anecdotes and ravishings from the masses about their favourite parts of my career. Jokesters that refer to “that time that I retired” or “that other time that I retired” should be punished with either a permanent account ban or assigned the painstaking job of finding a piece of commentary where RodneyDangerfield deliberately had a positive influence on play.

I don’t seek much.
#TheMarchto300 committee appreciate your understanding

amos , I miss going to the races with you. It was always a bit of a laugh making an ass of ourselves at the donkey races.

Whatever happened to poor old Eeyore? :( I remember the Thunder had an alternate kit mocked up in his honour and everything.
Eeyore celebrates his birthday in a fortnight, although his health isn't the best, mate. We may be on the search for a new ass. I hear the Dragons' team list has a list of suitable names we could use. Anyway, Eeyore has a serious case of arthritis in two of his knees, while a third is still in early recovery stages following a reconstruction after a preseason incident; long story, but in a cryptic sense the incident involved Yakker , the Nativity Scene at Carols by Candlelight, Headless and a Hot Cross Bun.

Eeyore celebrates his birthday in a fortnight, although his health isn't the best, mate. We may be on the search for a new ass. I hear the Dragons' team list has a list of suitable names we could use. Anyway, Eeyore has a serious case of arthritis in two of his knees, while a third is still in early recovery stages following a reconstruction after a preseason incident; long story, but in a cryptic sense the incident involved Yakker , the Nativity Scene at Carols by Candlelight, Headless and a Hot Cross Bun.
Damn them was some tasty buns

C57795EA-92EA-4A7F-8EEC-490FD1932D57.gif

It appears that in the Yakker retelling the hot cross bun has developed into a waffle.

Have you tried streaky bacon sprinkled with chilli powder then drizzled in maple syrup baked in the oven until it’s a sticky crispy syrupy delight? If not try it. With WFLs of course

I am relieved however that the story does not involve any other innocent pastries given the quantum likely to be present in this thread.

Please pass my regards on to poor Eeyore, and let him know that if he ever needs more surgery I will happily donate my one functioning ACL to the cause.

Those candles ain't seeing no more light, if you know what I mean.

Be careful what you wish for.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back