Round 1 tickets on sale now

Remove this Banner Ad

level 1 is s**t imo and not worth it

level 2/3 is where its at and even much better view from the front rows of level 3 of the olympic or level 4 of the gss

i was made to sit on level 1 for the granny and if the ball isnt on your end you cant see s**t
That's why you get centre wing.

When do we think this will sell out? I'm meant to be going with friends, but I don't think they get the sense of urgency - I asked them to let me know Monday, when they couldn't tell me I decided I'd go in the general public sale from tomorrow. But they're now telling me they won't be able to confirm until later in the day. Don't know whether to just book all the tickets and accept the risk, or keep waiting and waiting for these dickheads to sort their lives out.

When do we think this will sell out? I'm meant to be going with friends, but I don't think they get the sense of urgency - I asked them to let me know Monday, when they couldn't tell me I decided I'd go in the general public sale from tomorrow. But they're now telling me they won't be able to confirm until later in the day. Don't know whether to just book all the tickets and accept the risk, or keep waiting and waiting for these dickheads to sort their lives out.
General public tickets for round 1 selling out tomorrow would be absolutely unprecedented. Given the hype, it’ll almost certainly sell out before the day, but most of the football going public wouldn’t even know that H&A game tickets are on sale tomorrow.

General public tickets for round 1 selling out tomorrow would be absolutely unprecedented. Given the hype, it’ll almost certainly sell out before the day, but most of the football going public wouldn’t even know that H&A game tickets are on sale tomorrow.
Having said that.....

I’d say “* ‘em”.

2nd level Ponsford will have to get there a bit earlier this year with reserved bays instead of seats for PC members.

I've made R1 into a tradition over the past 3 years. Got the day off work and pre loading on froffs in Swan St from mid afternoon.

Gonna be sick nuts :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez this game will almost feel like a grand final replay. Only this time the outcome will be much more predictable! Lol

Players need to be switched on , scum playing style bring us down a level, won’t be a walk in the park and they’ve probably just been focusing on this game all off season .

Q26 row N

A bit slow to get onto this and according to Ticketek AFL members area is sold out for action M, N, P, front Q and rear Q with only middle Q available!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back