Nostradamus Lives Ross Lyon Sexual Harassment

Remove this Banner Ad

Talking about this s**t is how you end up dead. Tread carefully when posting in this thread.
lol, Jesus!!!

I would have thought ripping off bikies, joy riding when drunk, chain smoking and going to war are examples of how "you end up dead". Posting on a bit footy forum has clearly been floating under the radar!!

the rumour that he thinks its ok to hire Hird destroyed his reputation before this came out.

gossip away, you can't do any MORE damage
lol what's wrong? sick of winning premierships?

He'd one more flags in his second year than your club has won since joining the AFL :)

lol, Jesus!!!

I would have thought ripping off bikies, joy riding when drunk, chain smoking and going to war are examples of how "you end up dead". Posting on a bit footy forum has clearly been floating under the radar!!

You sound young. Leave this world whilst you still have your innocence because I can't guarantee your safety if you keep posting.

misc-got-a-badass-over-here.png

Interesting "rumour" to come out, 5 days after James Hird is linked with a job at the club.

Is this a stage managed "glorious return" of Hird to the coaching ranks?

Presser by Hird "Oh look, the job fell into my lap, I feel bad for Ross, but a criminal matter is a criminal matter (notwithstanding the fact that Hird is a Sporting Criminal) and I have to look after Fremantle.

Tania is house hunting in Rockingham as we speak, so all is good."

I wouldn't wish Rocko on anyone, even Hirdy....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am tipping he just yelled at a staff member while in a bad mood and that staff member happens to be female - so the rumour mill has got out of control.
Opposite for me, he raped a former player and put their head on a pike while devouring their remains, and now it's whitewashed to him pinching the bum of a 20 something female in accounts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back