FTA-TV First Date - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fmd another singing show is being filmed apparently- something about "All Together Now" and some nobody off the street sings to a panel of "100 singing experts" and the more that join in and sing with them, well they are winners!

I swear, I cant even make this s**t up.

I've noticed the Voice promos starting up too, they're shitting me already. Oh wowee Delta's a judge again, ****ing amazing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fmd another singing show is being filmed apparently- something about "All Together Now" and some nobody off the street sings to a panel of "100 singing experts" and the more that join in and sing with them, well they are winners!

I've noticed the Voice promos starting up too, they're shitting me already. Oh wowee Delta's a judge again, ****ing amazing.

Also American Idol is back with new judges . Katy Perry

I saw the promo for all together now lol are the producers serious.
What a bad idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back