Tom Lynch - itshappening.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was invited to dinner at Dew's place tonight and knocked it back , Said he wants to watch the game
I heard he spent the night putting up Prestia and Caddy's game worn premiership jerseys he bought during the auction following the Grand Final, whilst watching the JLT match ;) :richmond:

At metricon last year we outnumbered them 3to 1

Good stuff!! :thumbsu:

What I was getting at was 85K at the G, 84K of which are Tigers. That'd do your head in after playing for the eclipsed suns.

Thanks for the tag.

I just post who we have a genuine interest in. Do that way in advance as well. Lynch perfect example yet people remeber the ones we miss and think its my fault
:think:

We know that. Stirring the pot is what happens here. Some are a bit too feral/negative about it all. You are a great BF poster. I miss your comments and repartee.

I don't really see the problem. They're all speaking to players.

What's the difference between that and the LOL Norf Dustin Martin circus last year.

We need to be more open about it but we need to be very careful.
We cannot under any circumstances allow it to become like the NRL and players announce they're changing clubs mid season. Mostly the change is just for $ as same state clubs. NRL is a soulless comp and that is one of the reasons why.

Players swap far too often in the NRL and there is no loyalty. Then they expect the fans to have loyalty and wonder why the average crowd is 8k.

If the AFL went down that route the passion that makes AFL so great will be killed slowly and by the time the powerbrokers realise it - it will be far too late.

I don't really see the problem. They're all speaking to players.

What's the difference between that and the LOL Norf Dustin Martin circus last year.

We need to be more open about it but we need to be very careful.
We cannot under any circumstances allow it to become like the NRL and players announce they're changing clubs mid season. Mostly the change is just for $ as same state clubs. NRL is a soulless comp and that is one of the reasons why.

Players swap far too often in the NRL and there is no loyalty. Then they expect the fans to have loyalty and wonder why the average crowd is 8k.

If the AFL went down that route the passion that makes AFL so great will be killed slowly and by the time the powerbrokers realise it - it will be far too late.

Like I’ve said previously I have no problems speaking to him, how else are you going to get him.

When asked about it publicly Dimma just needs to be a bit more circumspect about players in contract. Should be doing everything we can to not put GC and the AFL offside. You saw what happened with Gil bringing his big “ambassador payment” stick after Dimmas comments we’re made public. Softly, softly catchee monkey.

You are a great BF poster. .

tenor.gif

I rekon he will stay at suns .
I agree with you. AFL will do everything to keep him there.

Suns huge offer + AFL 'Ambassador (*cough* *BS*) funds will make him nearly a $2m per year player.

Lynch is virtually going to be forced to take big money at the sacrifice of going to the Promised Land and winning a flag........ If I was an AFL footballer i'd want a flag, but fk, $2m a year..... thats a happy retirement fund right there......

Like I’ve said previously I have no problems speaking to him, how else are you going to get him.

When asked about it publicly Dimma just needs to be a bit more circumspect about players in contract. Should be doing everything we can to not put GC and the AFL offside. You saw what happened with Gil bringing his big “ambassador payment” stick after Dimmas comments we’re made public. Softly, softly catchee monkey.

Everyone knows the AFL will do everything and anything to keep Lynch at their franchise. Us being polite is like bringing a knife to a gunfight. It makes no sense.
Bottom line for the 'Not for Profit' AFL is money. We're financially independent of them, we don't live in their ass pocket like most of the other clubs, and we generate huge amounts of revenue for them. We've nothing to fear from them, and their chicanery.

I hope Dimma deliberately walked in dog s**t, just so he could walk it through the AFL's shag pile carpet.

"Is that nepotism I smell, boys?"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suns huge offer + AFL 'Ambassador (*cough* *BS*) funds will make him nearly a $2m per year player.

Lynch is virtually going to be forced to take big money at the sacrifice of going to the Promised Land and winning a flag........ If I was an AFL footballer i'd want a flag, but fk, $2m a year..... thats a happy retirement fund right there......

yep and he would already know what the AFL is offering.

Agree. But how much would you pay for a premiership!!!

Especially if you are going to earn $1m/yr anyway. IF he makes the calculation that he'll earn a bomb and can win a premiership then it's quite a different proposition.

i.e. be a multimillionaire and a premiership player vs. be a "bigger" multimillionaire.

Corrupt AFL will keep him at the Suns.
Watch for GWS to win the flag this year and Essendon the year after,
Two problems with that.

1. GWS don't know how to win at the MCG.
2. Essendon are full of softies who melt like butter when the heat is applied.

If Tom decides to leave the GC, RFC will be his destination....... I have no other evidence as such, other than......

You know, it's the vibe.....;).......:p

Lol just read the McClure article. Guy is just making a mountain out of a mole hill. I didn’t hear the interview but from what I understand he answered the same as any other team would. Would we want him, well duh, guys a good footballer, but so would 17 other teams want him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back