AFLW 2018 - go you Crow girls!

How excited are you to to follow the AFLW in 2018?

• Maximal anticipation, Can't bloody wait - back-to-back, yeah baby!

Votes: 19 18.1%
  • Excited and eager to see the girls defend their title!

Votes: 35 33.3%
  • Excited enough to see some footy action

Votes: 12 11.4%
  • Neutral - likely will watch some games, not bothered if I have other things to do on the day

Votes: 24 22.9%
  • Negative Nellie - just can't get any excitement, even if watching girls kicking some balls

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • Strongly opposed to AFLW - bring back State of Origin instead..or AFLX..I only want to see men!

Votes: 4 3.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Report that a Crows player made a sexual harrassment complaint to the AFL about a Giants player. Said she had her bum touched, along with a sexual comment. Both players spoken to, but as she didn't want it taken further, or the player punished, it ended there.

Giant denied it happened.

My feeling is it probably happens in women's footy. Certainly playing ammos in the 80s and 90s there was plenty of sexualised sledging both of the 'NTTAWWTta' bashing type and the 'I shagged your misses' type.

I suspect a headline or 2 like this will get heads pulled in pretty quick

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Report that a Crows player made a sexual harrassment complaint to the AFL about a Giants player. Said she had her bum touched, along with a sexual comment. Both players spoken to, but as she didn't want it taken further, or the player punished, it ended there.

Giant denied it happened.

My feeling is it probably happens in women's footy. Certainly playing ammos in the 80s and 90s there was plenty of sexualised sledging both of the 'NTTAWWTta' bashing type and the 'I shagged your misses' type.

I suspect a headline or 2 like this will get heads pulled in pretty quick

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Hey Hanrahan - Suzanne sucks pussy :D

Hey Hanrahan - Suzanne sucks pussy :D

Ah the good old days.
In a few years you’ll tell the kids this sort of good natured humour once existed. Of course they won’t look up from there phones, so why bother.

Tough win.

How was Randall's mark back with the flight? Knocked the stuffing out of the Freo player too.

The umps didn't miss too many holding the ball decisions against us in the last quarter. I was waiting for the Shaun Rehn tackle at the death

Tough win.

How was Randall's mark back with the flight? Knocked the stuffing out of the Freo player too.

The umps didn't miss too many holding the ball decisions against us in the last quarter. I was waiting for the Shaun Rehn tackle at the death
not to mention the umps missed glaring holding the man decisions for us. Randall was thrown around the boundary line without any calls. A legally blind person would have spotted that free!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's the first step down. All we really need to happen now is for Brisbane to beat GWS and the Dogs or Carlton to beat Melbourne. Or the Dogs to win both their games.

Actually, Brisbane/Dogs don't even need to beat GWS, just be competitive, if we beat Collingwood by enough.

Good result with Pies belting Brisbane. The game tonight with Dogs v GWS will be pivotal in where our chances lie for the GF slot.

Amazing how 2 weeks ago we were second from bottom, with all gloom and doom. Now we're second from top (currently), and a strong case for winning the title this year, if a few more things fall into place.

Noticed this during the game, and now there's a photo

View attachment 467987

That's Tex in that sandwich - see the wings there poking out of her guernsey? Can aynone confirm she went and got a massive Crow on her back after the premiership win last year?

Pretty sure she had that tattoo last year as well.

Back