Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 6: Sin City Swamprats vs East Side Hawks at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

It's bloody hot today. That or I wore the wrong jacket and now I'm wetter than a synchronised swimmer. And the pricks still have to send my new phone out to me...
Can I just clarify something: if one member of a synchronised swimming team drowns, is the partner obligated to drown as well?

You sorely underestimate us.

Not at all.

Ant Bear has been sacrificing all week to the #qootygods and it's preordained as a result that the Swamprats will win today.

If the sacrifice doesn't work, well, we'll simply have to #sackantbear again

What about lighters?
There's this flammable jelly set designers use. They dip the swords/knives/whatevers into & when lit up stay alight for longer in the scene... So get some of that & we can do flaming knives!!

Last edited:
There's this flammable jelly set designers use. They dip the swords/knives/whatevers into & when lit up stay alight for longer in the scene... So get some of that & we can do flaming knives!!
Mmmm. Jelly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Retreats to oil refinery)

giphy-downsized.gif

The Hawks have already had their win this week, by not losing 4 premiership points for a high-impact offence.

The Qooty gods will reward my benevolence.

#fortheqootygods

When do we play? I plan on having a nap today, though I doubt me napping on the oval will be much different to my usual performance!
Sometime between 4pm and OHMYGODISTHATTHETIME?

Yes but you try eating us and you will have vindaloo induced diarrhea forever
I feel obligated to impart a story here. There were once 2 men and their dogs - one a chihuahua and the other a great dane. The men were unknown to each other, but they ended up drinking in the same pub one day, while their dogs remained outside - as was the pub custom. Suddenly there was a great commotion, and the owner of the chihuahua rushed outside to investigate.

Soon after, he returned and told the owner of the other dog, "My chihuahua has just killed your great dane."

The other man mocked and said, "How can a chihuahua kill a great dane?"

The owner of the chihuahua said, "He got stuck in his throat."

So if the Hawks try to eat the Rats today, I hope they don't choke. :D

I thought it was OHMYGODISTHATTHETIME when I stepped out the shower before work today and discovered that an inordinate amount of time had passed considering I didn't even condition my hair!
You have hair :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back