Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 6 Mount Buller Demons vs Dragons FFC at Snow Dome

Game day team. Let's send the snow bunnies home with a loss.
We are at home so you’re wrong on that front friend

No comment on the loss though cos you are probably right

Hey, hasnt been a picnic for us either sugarplum.
I’ve loved it, you guys are great, barely an interruption as I WFL ed on for the best part of a week

C2416D82-E195-43EE-9E97-27486A43CDC3.gif

I'm totally voting sausageroll for the EKA this year

I will be perplexed if he doesn’t go all the way this year, he has the experience. No reason he shouldn’t win that comes to mind

May 27, 2006
This is the location section. 🤗
AFL Club
Melbourne
I will be perplexed if he doesn’t go all the way this year, he has the experience. No reason he shouldn’t win that comes to mind

From a quick glance at the pool he's up against exclusively rookies. Would sad if a seasoned campaigner didn't win it.

Headless I hope you can focus on the game today and not let the complete lack of #fanfare the Dragons are bringing to the table distract and depress you. Use it as a vehicle to inspire you and fire you up. Stay strong mate, we are all behind you .... because you have the most pace and most of us have shot knees

#TheMarchto300

May 27, 2006
AFL Club
Melbourne
Headless I hope you can focus on the game today and not let the complete lack of #fanfare the Dragons are bringing to the table distract and depress you. Use it as a vehicle to inspire you and fire you up. Stay strong mate, we are all behind you .... because you have the most pace and most of us have shot knees

#TheMarchto300

I genuinely forgot that this was such a milestone. What is this, friend? #Headless297?

Maaate, you ready? Game should start soonish
I playing let right out today yeah? I noticed i didnt make the team sheet again so i assume im chief hydration officer or the team groin massager for the day.

Just awaiting orders, but im ready

I genuinely forgot that this was such a milestone. What is this, friend? #Headless297?

Yes, yes indeed it is. A remarkable achievement. One that demands our attention. One that we will be telling our grandkids about. I am just thrilled to be a part of it. Any words before you go out today mate?

#fanfare #Headless297 #Frankstonrovermedal #TheMarchto300

I playing let right out today yeah? I noticed i didnt make the team sheet again so i assume im chief hydration officer or the team groin massager for the day.

Just awaiting orders, but im ready
Have you seen my qooty bag?

May 27, 2006
AFL Club
Melbourne
Yes, yes indeed it is. A remarkable achievement. One that demands our attention. One that we will be telling our grandkids about. I am just thrilled to be a part of it. Any words before you go out today mate?

#fanfare #Headless297 #Frankstonrovermedal # TheMarchto300

Yes.

I am the greatest.

Back