Central Murray 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Toma and Joel Herman good additions to Cohuna

Daniel Patterson also another good inclusion!
Word is Kangas are chasing Golden square big man Dylan Johnston.
Kerang haven’t signed anyone as of yet, gillingham staying, booth gone

Rootman, what’s the good oil on Daniel & Josh Bibby? How do they go?

Daniel Bibby is a very classy young midfielder. Josh is a bigger kid. Key position size but still quite young. Needs to work harder. Both quality young fellas and disappointing that they have chosen to pull on the demons jumper next season

Daniel Bibby is a very classy young midfielder. Josh is a bigger kid. Key position size but still quite young. Needs to work harder. Both quality young fellas and disappointing that they have chosen to pull on the demons jumper next season
We’re very happy to have them on board.

Where are they off to? Nyah? How are the eagles looking roota, I follow the club closely as one of my good mates plays out there.

Where are they off to? Nyah? How are the eagles looking roota, I follow the club closely as one of my good mates plays out there.

Off to Wycheproof in the North Central league. I'm not 100% sure how they are shaping up but think they have secured most of the group from last year (apart from the Bibby lads). I haven't heard a lot about additions at this stage. The coach is very well connected so would hope to see some good ins but he plays his cars pretty close to his chest....if I was him I would t tell me anything either!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back