Song Contest Part X, Host: SM, Theme: Acts You Loved As a Kid, Noms Due: Sunday: 9:00pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next post I make on BigFooty will be my 2000th. I would like to use it wisely and not waste it on something frivolous, so if anybody has ever wanted to abuse me, say I have s**t taste in music, remind me about those cheating umpires in 2016, wish ill health upon me, call me a campaigner et cetera, now's your chance; I won't be responding.
I ******* hate your team.

But you're ok.

I don't even know how you people do it. I feel like I've wasted the last 16 years on this site and only have 23,000.

I don't even know how you people do it. I feel like I've wasted the last 16 years on this site and only have 23,000.
Arguments with people who are wrong but don't know it.

I'm the same. I've been here just over a decade and only on 20,000 myself.

And I'm a ******* post whore.

Now..

15 songs made my shortlist but only four or five of them I've never heard. This won't take long. If I can pull myself away from secret of mana I should vote tonight.

The next post I make on BigFooty will be my 2000th. I would like to use it wisely and not waste it on something frivolous, so if anybody has ever wanted to abuse me, say I have s**t taste in music, remind me about those cheating umpires in 2016, wish ill health upon me, call me a campaigner et cetera, now's your chance; I won't be responding.

You are the biggest campaigner I have ever encountered on the site. Not only is your taste in music s**t but those umpires had your back all through 2016. You were found out big time last year and will finish in the bottom 4 this year. I hope you stub your foot on a couch and get an ingrown toenail in the process.

Did I do it right? :D

Post whoring and s**t posting.

Yeah recorded in 1984, released in 1985
Wonder where the 1986 link came from
Google fail ?
(That has happened to me too )
Pity as it’s a banga of a song
There's my Billy o_O
#worsthostever

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah recorded in 1984, released in 1985
Wonder where the 1986 link came from
Google fail ?
(That has happened to me too )
Pity as it’s a banga of a song
When I typed it on Google and it came up with the clip, it actually said released: 1985 so I have no idea what the nommer was thinking. CakeEater is in charge of quality control though and should've checked to see if it past the test. Poor number recognition from the nommer but also lazy hosting.

#worsthostever

When I typed it on Google and it came up with the clip, it actually said released: 1985 so I have no idea what the nommer was thinking. CakeEater is in charge of quality control though and should've checked to see if it past the test. Poor number recognition from the nommer but also lazy hosting.

#worsthostever

and to think I got TWO rejected last round because the singles were released in an album the previous years last round :mad:

and to think I got TWO rejected last round because the singles were released in an album the previous years last round :mad:
Means you could have nommed them this round! :D

Do you lurk far more than you post ? I used to

Probably. I only really post if I have something to say. I've never been one for s**t posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back