Resource Sweet F.A Sign Up & Information Thread - Season 25 - NEW PLAYERS APPLY HERE

Remove this Banner Ad

Doing fitzroybowiedog 's fav as punishment for teamsheet **** up

So we're just messing with team squads now?

430913.jpg

I obviously can, this is a scathing critique of Ant Bear new recruiting techniques.
Beats the way he got me here. Noone should be put through that kind of physical & emotional abuse... I guess it did prepare me for the season quite well though.

Wonder what mid teir Swamprats think of possible demotion for a week, so a ring in can take their spot?

Doesn't say much about the confidence the captain has of his current team.
I just assumed her & AB were strapping each other together and playing as one.

what is it with Ant Bear doing stuff the pisses off the sim committee. No wonder you’re staring down the barrel of B2B spoons :p
What has the sim committee done for me in the past two seasons that I owe it more than a browneye? o_O

Name (your BigFooty username): xenxen
Preferred Position 1: R
Preferred Position 2: FP
Preferred Position 3: C
Number: 29
Height: not model height :p
Weight: normal
Preferred Team (if you have one): Sin City Swamprats
How did you hear about the Sweet F.A?: MKMatty
Swamprats sign xenxen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, think that "favour" is too much.

How do other Swamprats feel about this? Having an actual Rats player dropped for a Roys player?

The favours JoshWoodenSpoon and cats2rise did had no impact on team makeup or anything like that.

The thing I dislike most about this is that delisted free agency rule was made to allow people forcefully removed from their clubs to have another opportunity to play elsewhere so we don't lose players to the game. I got absolutely belted for it in its first season when Quivorir ended up playing for a couple of sides late in a season because people felt the rule was potentially able to be manipulated which led to a former admin in okeydoke7 actually being handed a league disrepute charge, by the tribunal no less, for pushing the loophole (and then a stringent tidying of the rule). Fast forward four seasons and actual captains and the admin are complicit in doing essentially the same thing? It does not sit well at all.

The committee is about making fun little punishments for people breaking minor rules and it's cute and all but it certainly shouldn't involve pushing the existing rules to their limits. It's opened the gates for essentially any club to do the same thing now as long as parties agree. Blacky, how does round 12 sound for a team up? I'll get Loons to clear it.

giphy.gif

Those heartless campaigners giving the Bears a win. Good one.
What part of “if” is incomprehensible to you, Gero? I’d say it’s 50:50 at this point. Probably lower given the number of simmers in each team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back