Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 7: Gumbies FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

You post that gif with alarming regularity .
It has me mesmerised every time.
giphy.gif

That's odd. I'm not usually one to re-post a gif that often..

You think rape is a joke? wtf

I think you need to re-read that post, I encouraged you to make a rape joke with the intention that you'll ideally get a day/week off. You get some sunshine (or stare at a wall, whatever floats your boat), I don't have to read your posts in a manner that doesn't break the flow of this thread.

It's a win/win.

It is beyond me how you did not make the top 24 of the SFA's sexiest poster.

That's a thing now?

Jesus Christ.

I think you need to re-read that post, I encouraged you to make a rape joke with the intention that you'll ideally get a day/week off. You get some sunshine (or stare at a wall, whatever floats your boat), I don't have to read your posts in a manner that doesn't break the flow of this thread.

It's a win/win.

That's a thing now?

Jesus Christ.
wake up. rape isn't funny guy.

It's a win/win.

That's a thing now?

Jesus Christ.

A thing? It is the hottest thread right now in the SFA.

wake up. rape isn't funny guy.

Says the person who stated he was going to make a rape joke comment in another match thread due to boredom/whatever?

Eventually the light bulb will turn on though.

Says the person who stated he was going to make a rape joke comment in another match thread due to boredom/whatever?

Mate you are reading too much into it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok so how do you
1. Tune in to match thread
2. See that we’re playing Gumbies and is literally zero banter and discussion
3. Log out

See you Sunday for the reaping of the week lads and ladies.
This was sent at just after 1pm on a Wednesday.

I am both amazed and jealous how people find to post so much during the working day. I need a career switch.

You just dont get it do you?

I would expect a boys club member to understand what a ******* inside joke is.

Go get some sunshine. And apply lots of 70+

Ok so how do you

I am both amazed and jealous how people find to post so much during the working day. I need a career switch.

WTF, you have a job??

Ok so how do you

The best part about being a teacher is the free time I get to post. Actually second best behind all the material I get to store in my wank bank.

The best part about being a teacher is the free time I get to post. Actually second best behind all the material I get to store in my wank bank.

I get the feeling your wank bank would be like the vaults at Snowtown!

Not after my last attempt at a sentence.

Good grammar: the difference between a sentence that’s well written and a sentence that’s, well, written.

Good grammar: The difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse or helping your Uncle jack off a horse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back