Game of Sloane (THE OFFICIAL HE IS STAYING thread) Thread now closed

Do you think Sloane will stay?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm ... they did say on the radio that the players had a 4 day break and they would have had recovery Sunday at least

I think Brenton Ragless sold me a dud

Maybe he is going to announce it tomorrow...

With stewie dew.... and wearing a Gold Coast suns shirt!... taking up the millions in cash that GA left behind when he went back to Geelong....

I cannot wait until my mail is proven correct. It will be within the week!

Hmmm ... they did say on the radio that the players had a 4 day break and they would have had recovery Sunday at least

ElegantFreeIguana-max-1mb.gif

Details please, its a ban worthy offence to not give thorough details. deaneus Drugs Are Bad Mackay?

I have already posted the details many times previously.

This is a big FU to Lever and others who drag out their contracts.

There is this little faux umming and ahhing from Sloaney and then on the eve of the season he signs.

It will be released just previous to the season opener or perhaps before our first game the day after...or really anytime between now and then. I dont control that.

But the deal is done. Chill.

I have already posted the details many times previously.

This is a big FU to Lever and others who drag out their contracts.

There is this little faux umming and ahhing from Sloaney and then on the eve of the season he signs.

It will be released just previous to the season opener or perhaps before our first game the day after...or really anytime between now and then. I dont control that.

But the deal is done. Chill.
$?

I clicked the link and read it - Danger is a w***er

But the thing that really took my eye from that link was this:

Is this Power young gun the next Dusty?
Kane Cornes believes second-year Port Adelaide player Sam Powell-Pepper has the potential to become the best player in the AFL.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLl

I clicked the link and read it - Danger is a ******

But the thing that really took my eye from that link was this:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLl

That just goes to show how f*ckin delusional that Cornes idiot is.

I’d say you’d be closer to money if you actually said SPP has in fact peaked and won’t get much better!...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he'll be a solid player and carve out a decent career

he won't be close to ever winning a brownlow or being considered the best in the league

Exactly my point... he’s got more chance of not getting much better than winning a Brownlow..

That just goes to show how f*ckin delusional that Cornes idiot is.

I’d say you’d be closer to money if you actually said SPP has in fact peaked and won’t get much better!...
ALA Ollie Wines

he'll be a solid player and carve out a decent career

he won't be close to ever winning a brownlow or being considered the best in the league
Sorry, I know this thread is about RFA vs FA and I don’t want to throw this thread off by causing a debate....but I think he has a lot of upside. He is in pole position to become an AFL great as he already has a hardened body and has the added benefit of a years experience.

Not sure why we very quickly make judgement like this, although I suspect that it is due to the colours he wears.

But anyway back on topic.....

Sloane will be a restricted free agent when the AFL says he will be. Not before, but perhaps after. Sloane will also be a full free agent when the AFL says it is so. Not before but definitely after. It is almost as if the AFL decides....but just not before and definitely after.

Sorry, I know this thread is about RFA vs FA and I don’t want to throw this thread off by causing a debate....but I think he has a lot of upside. He is in pole position to become an AFL great as he already has a hardened body and has the added benefit of a years experience.

Not sure why we very quickly make judgement like this, although I suspect that it is due to the colours he wears.

But anyway back on topic.....

Sloane will be a restricted free agent when the AFL says he will be. Not before, but perhaps after. Sloane will also be a full free agent when the AFL says it is so. Not before but definitely after. It is almost as if the AFL decides....but just not before and definitely after.
Daniel Rich had a hardened body when he came into the AFL. He won the Rising Star and has tread water since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back