Media ND Presents: You've been put on the spot! Ep 4 up ft sportsmaniac89

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Hello sour people of the Sweet FA and welcome to NaturalDisaster's latest thread where he promises to start something that he may or may not end up finishing. I originally had a rookie watch thread that I never got around to doing it and to be honest, with two other rookie related threads already, it wasn't really needed.

So welcome to my next potentially unfinished project, "You've been put on the spot"

I know you're thinking

giphy.gif

Basically, it will be a series of interviews. However, unlike other interviews which target a demographic (e.g rookie interview, captain interviews), this will be totally randomised! I randomise every team using random.org, whatever order it comes up as will be the order of teams interviewed each edition. I then get all their posters regardless of whether they are rookies or not, I will put their names into random.org and the first active poster on the list will be "put on the spot" I will do one or two a week and repeat the cycle until I have gone through all 12 teams.

I will then PM the chosen one from each team requesting an interview which will cover topics such as:

Their first season in the sweet FA (if they are newish)
Their feelings on the state of the league.
Why the Gumbies suck so much
Thoughts on current scandals and happenings in the league
and many more.

First edition will kick off later this week folks, so be prepared to be put on the spot!

Disclaimer: Unfortunately, to my disgust, the 'ND Presents' ethics committee absolutely forbid me to force someone to participate in an interview they refuse to do. So keep in mind you are not 100% obliged to participate if you happen to receive a "put on the spot" PM, so feel free to say no. In this case I will simply randomise the list again until I find a more civil and willing teammate of yours.

I look forward to this

i was thinking of doing something kinda similar.. all the attention is placed on rookies or stars of the league I was planning on starting a series of interviews with posters who are some what middle of the pack but then couldn't be bothered.
It sucks being middle of the pack

You are aware that you aren't the only player in the Sweet F.A right?

oh yeah, you think about yourself.
Of course I'm not the only player.

From what I've seen from interview threads, I'm the only player worth interviewing.

Footypie32 - call your lawyer.
That can be a very expensive exercise. I heard of one bloke who rang his lawyer and asked him, "How much would it cost me to ask you 3 questions?"

The lawyer replied, "$500."

Shocked, his client replied, "What the.....that's a bit much, isn't it?"

Undeterred, the lawyer said, "Sure is - what's your 3rd question?"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That can be a very expensive exercise. I heard of one bloke who rang his lawyer and asked him, "How much would it cost me to ask you 3 questions?"

The lawyer replied, "$500."

Shocked, his client replied, "What the.....that's a bit much, isn't it?"

Undeterred, the lawyer said, "Sure is - what's your 3rd question?"

So who's being put on the spot first?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back