Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 7: Dragons FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Xen!! :thumbsu:

Not much. Do you like tennis?
Not so fast. xen - I want you to go back to the OP, and read the thread from start to finish, and I want a full report on my desk by 4pm today :D.

I hope the second service of tennis puns starts soon.

Here we go. We have a CHALLENGE here. Let’s see what HAWKEYE says.

And it’s frozen.

We’ll be back in a couple of hours after this technology enforced timeout

Reported. Enjoy your ban.
If I'm banned does that mean I still have to complete my training this week? I'm struggling to finish this damn keg of warm brown ale between the laps of the car park and all the cheeseburgers we've managed to fit into this weeks schedule (impressed by the level of dedication by everyone here though, such a professional and well drilled squad)....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I'm banned does that mean I still have to complete my training this week? I'm struggling to finish this damn keg of warm brown ale between the laps of the car park and all the cheeseburgers we've managed to fit into this weeks schedule (impressed by the level of dedication by everyone here though, such a professional and well drilled squad)....

BRAB was allowed to play banned, I see no reason why you wouldn't be allowed to.

Are you saying that you've been paid in the SFA????

Ant Bear 2.5 seasons almost, I'm still waiting for payment god damnit.

No gold left. I have it all.
A-full-golden-resin-crafts-plating-factory-wholesale-Zodiac-Rat-Zodiac-ornaments-home-decorations.jpg

chinese-zodiac-golden-rat-AKMXBM.jpg

My sign on fee.

My match payments.
87834991_XS.jpg

Being from Baghdad I do not do cash. Just gold.

Ive never really liked the chocolate in these.

I like all sport Xen! :)

But don't/never played it... Suffice to say the amount of puns you could make from the theme of tennis has been exhausted in previous posts in this here thread. That is what has been happening (tennis puns).
I played tennis once. I managed to make the ball stay in court at least once - just because it was the court adjacent to the one I was playing on, it's neither here nor there.

Similarly, I played a game of 10 pin bowling once. I got a strike in lane 3 - problem was, I was playing in lane 4 LOL.

75% of us? Looking at your form the past five seasons, I’d say 10% of us would be enough to get the win.

Well your past five seasons have provided a wealth of finals chokes.
7CtR.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back