Movie CREED II

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that’s ok then as long he never hit her, emotional abuse and violence in the household is acceptable.

What a ******* loser
I never said it was. Once again, you're making s**t up.

You said he beat her up, he didn't. You were wrong, I was right.

And it's just a movie lmao.

Paulie was a weak man and a loser that is what made him likable because he was a real person with all his flaws, not everyone becomes a winner.

Weren't real characters in Creed, it's why it was a mediocre movie, basically a remake of Rocky without the heart. A lost good looking rich kid and his conveniently located good looking gf, no one interesting, the ending was a joke.

Creed 2 will be just another nostalgia movie, hey remember Drago from Rocky 4 he was cool what happened to him? lets have his son fight Creed then we can have all kinds of drama between Rocky and Drago and have flash backs from Rocky 4. At the end of the movie we can have Drago saying sorry and young Creed forgiving him.

Got my fingers crossed this will be ok.......but not holding my breath

Loved Rocky iv, the movie itself was ordinary but loved Drago who was this almost mythical character for a 15 year old when I first watched it
Training scenes were the best

Timezone even had a machine where you could test the pressure of your punch just like the movie . Pretty sure it wasn't accurate!

It also seemed Rocky and Drago had reached an understanding by the end of Rocky IV. The bad blood was gone.

I dunno, I'm sceptical because I want this to be just as good as the rest. With this plot it will need to be expertly written to not be cheesy and tacky. I love Dolph too but unlike Sly I don't think he has a dramatic acting bone buried under those muscles.

Sent from mTalk

I could have sworn that Stallone in recent years (when he did one of those reddit or AICN q&a sessions) that he envisioned that Drago retired in disgrace because of the steroids (and being defeated by Rocky) and died a broken man.

Interesting that he's been resurrected for a sequel many years later.

It's like Stallone is trying to sabotage himself.

Creed was excellent. We've now hit the bottom of the barrel for the first sequel.

I do find it interesting that the spinoff now has a bit of Stallone's Midas touch (which might end up being a bad thing in the long run). Luckily he's not the director, but I'm sure he'll still give input and have creative control.

Originally he wasn't supposed to be involved in Creed, then they threw Rocky in the movie with Stallone in mind to reprise the role (well duh). But without him having written the script prior. *Having read the wikipedia article it seems history has been re-written (saying that Stallone had a go at a draft of the script... but then maybe he had his own idea for a Rocky VII with a Creed twist).

Unsure if it's the awards he won in the award season but it seems that with

I could have sworn that Stallone in recent years (when he did one of those reddit or AICN q&a sessions) that he envisioned that Drago retired in disgrace because of the steroids (and being defeated by Rocky) and died a broken man.

Interesting that he's been resurrected for a sequel many years later.
I know at one stage ( may have been in the mid 90s) there was talk of Stallone being keen to write Drago back into the series in a small part

Basically Rocky visiting him in hospital , he had contracted HIV due to the needle use for the steroids....very glad that never happened

(Log in to remove this ad.)