No Oppo Supporters 2018 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Just realized that the tigers play 14 games at the MCG this year and only travel outside of Victoria 5 times. Wowee, I take back my non-top 4 prediction for them earlier. Hard not to make the top 4 with that fixture.
Tough run in the middle of the year though. From rounds 11-17 they have:

Essendon
Port (Away)
Geelong
Sydney
Crows
GWS (Away)

I don't know how people are viewing the Saints this year but the Tigers have them before and after that run of games aswell.

Tough run in the middle of the year though. From rounds 11-17 they have:

Essendon
Port (Away)
Geelong
Sydney
Crows
GWS (Away)

I don't know how people are viewing the Saints this year but the Tigers have them before and after that run of games aswell.
I'd take that as a reigning premier though.

Just realized that the tigers play 14 games at the MCG this year and only travel outside of Victoria 5 times. Wowee, I take back my non-top 4 prediction for them earlier. Hard not to make the top 4 with that fixture.
A type of draw no other team outside of Vic can achieve. It is what it is, I get that. But don’t freaking tell me there are no advantages being a Vic based team.

It would be in the Swanshop online if it was I reckon mate...
A few years back, there was a centre lift out in Daily Telegraph for the weekend that GWS played the Swans (one each side),but alas has not been for the last 2 years.

A few years back, there was a centre lift out in Daily Telegraph for the weekend that GWS played the Swans (one each side),but alas has not been for the last 2 years.
Daily Telegraph is a joke in its AFL coverage. Even surfing makes their digital front page before AFL.

JPK judged #10 best by fellow players. Did not make AA team 2017:huh::rolleyes:

LOL behind Sloane who is routinely beaten by JPK and can't shake a tag, and Selwood, who has to come off for strapping whenever he cops the same bumps and knocks as Kennedy. And behind Josh Kelly who is a toddler in AFL years. Absolutely moronic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez i would've thought it'd be easier to get your hands on than it is. Surprising it's not a more popular piece of merchandise. I love having all the Swans squads from over the years hanging up on my wall

Geez i would've thought it'd be easier to get your hands on than it is. Surprising it's not a more popular piece of merchandise. I love having all the Swans squads from over the years hanging up on my wall
I preferred Elle Macpherson at your age

Tigers B2B

I don't know, we have a pretty dream draw travel-wise. Only 2 trips outside NSW and VIC all year, and one of them in Round 1. If not now, when?

I don't know, we have a pretty dream draw travel-wise. Only 2 trips outside NSW and VIC all year, and one of them in Round 1. If not now, when?
Adding to this a bit, I think a weakness of ours is our predictability. Horse is stubborn & goes back to the same old... When it works it's incredible. When it doesn't we don't seem to change it up & instead keep plugging away.

With the changeover in the ruck & the new blood coming on board I think we'll be more unpredictable than previous years. This could be a major advantage we need to utilise. If we're able to adapt & become more flexible in-game then we're in with a real shot. If we don't then we'll be broken down by certain game plans (e.g. Hawks previously). We need to be able to adapt to changes game to game, quarter to quarter.

KKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

It's annoying that we're the last game for round 1. I understand why, but i'm still annoyed.

KKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

It's annoying that we're the last game for round 1. I understand why, but i'm still annoyed.
I know.

I looked at the weekend today and was just like goddam it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back