Norf Memberships as valuable as Zimbabwean dollars

Remove this Banner Ad

So what youre saying is is that youre a sucker?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Well, I'm saying that there's a thing called supply and demand. The greater the demand, the higher the price, etc, which is the reality with my membership.

Your club, like Norf, have copious supply, but very little demand, thus loads of cheap seats in an often empty stadium.

Well, I'm saying that there's a thing called supply and demand. The greater the demand, the higher the price, etc, which is the reality with my membership.

Your club, like Norf, have copious supply, but very little demand, thus loads of cheap seats in an often empty stadium.

If thats what floats your boat. Your memory mudt be short if you are tak6ong pot shots at promptional ideas for other clubs.

Lots of cheap seats and short beer queues

If thats what floats your boat. Your memory mudt be short if you are tak6ong pot shots at promptional ideas for other clubs.

Lots of cheap seats and short beer queues

Dude, here's the average crowds since I started attending Swans games:

Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 10.22.28 am.png

Only 7 seasons out of the last 22 where our AVERAGE crowd was under 30K, and a few of those years was when the capacity was under 30K due to renovations!

You'd die for numbers like that...please facepalm yourself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 470390

Only 7 seasons out of the last 22 where our AVERAGE crowd was under 30K, and a few of those years was when the capacity was under 30K due to renovations!

So the Swans are only 20 years old?

Wait you only followed them from their 1st GF as Sydney?

Bandwagoner.

Please face palm yourself. Dude.

yo JB & da crew be givin away memberships like

200.jpg

Bay regulars should all kick in 5 bucks and buy one, then offer it as a prize of some sort.

This reminds me. Impunity! You can upgrade to an 11-gamer for virtually the same price. :rainbow:

So the Swans are only 20 years old?

Wait you only followed them from their 1st GF as Sydney?

Bandwagoner.

Please face palm yourself. Dude.

Good god, you're really scratching around for something to hold onto, eh?

Just focus on inviting a friend to the footy and getting more than 5K freeloaders to your games before you come after a properly successful team like the Swans.

Here's a nice example of where your club is at, and to know your place. Last time the Swans played at your rinky-dink ground your club set a new "home and away crowd record". Yay, congrats. But guess what? The only reason you did, was because the crowd (of which me and my kids were part of) was easily 70% Swans. In the eastern stand, it was about 90% (especially in the expensive seats, no surprises there) Swans. I have pics if you don't believe me.

But of course you believe me, because deep down you know it's true.

Good god, you're really scratching around for something to hold onto, eh?

Just focus on inviting a friend to the footy and getting more than 5K freeloaders to your games before you come after a properly successful team like the Swans.

Here's a nice example of where your club is at, and to know your place. Last time the Swans played at your rinky-dink ground your club set a new "home and away crowd record". Yay, congrats. But guess what? The only reason you did, was because the crowd (of which me and my kids were part of) was easily 70% Swans. In the eastern stand, it was about 90% (especially in the expensive seats, no surprises there) Swans. I have pics if you don't believe me.

But of course you believe me, because deep down you know it's true.

Wow. Rather defensive about the whole bandwagoner thing eh db?
Cut close to the bone?

Its ok. Must be so easy to follow a club only when it hasnt done the hard yards since youve joined.

Why would I want more people?
Beer and food queues are shorter.

Wow. Rather defensive about the whole bandwagoner thing eh db?
Cut close to the bone?

Its ok. Must be so easy to follow a club only when it hasnt done the hard yards since youve joined.

Why would I want more people?
Beer and food queues are shorter.

As if, just pointing out how desperate you must be to bring it up. Keep swinging though.

The queues are still long out at Rinkydink, because they have NFI how to run a proper football ground.

As if, just pointing out how desperate you must be to bring it up. Keep swinging though.

The queues are still long out at Rinkydink, because they have NFI how to run a proper football ground.

Poor db.

So when the Swans are at the bottom will it be db Hawkie? Or db Sunny? Or db Mutty?

Dont be db Giant. We shouldnt be picky but we are.....

View attachment 470390

What was your crowd numbers round 1-6 2017 :rolleyes:

"blood" fans only show up when a win is on the cards

Remove this Banner Ad

Back