Business & Finance If you were an Employer...

Remove this Banner Ad

Also I would have a smoking hot secretary around early-mid 30's, a red head or brunette, she would wear glasses, and wear tight professional (buttons done all the way up) business attire which would accentuate her perfect body. She would have a sultry, ever so slightly flirtatious voice when addressing me, but when talking to others she would be professional but blunt, just to let them know they have no chance in hell of getting any. This, understandably, drives all the other employees crazy.

Over the years her and I would get into our share of risque situations, due to the sexual tension that has been brewing for a long time. Once such incident would be one year at the office Christmas party where we find ourselves alone in a room after a few too many beverages, one thing leads to another and she's got her hands all over my bulge. But alas I must stop her, I am a good family man. The end.

watch a little too much of mad men?

Joan_Holloway_Wiki.jpg

Also I would have a smoking hot secretary around early-mid 30's, a red head or brunette, she would wear glasses, and wear tight professional (buttons done all the way up) business attire which would accentuate her perfect body. She would have a sultry, ever so slightly flirtatious voice when addressing me, but when talking to others she would be professional but blunt, just to let them know they have no chance in hell of getting any. This, understandably, drives all the other employees crazy.

Over the years her and I would get into our share of risque situations, due to the sexual tension that has been brewing for a long time. Once such incident would be one year at the office Christmas party where we find ourselves alone in a room after a few too many beverages, one thing leads to another and she's got her hands all over my bulge. But alas I must stop her, I am a good family man. The end.
Subscribed

The first paragraph, if only that were a thing...I absolutely loathe it when people come in sick and **** it up for everyone else

it's actually our policy in all our operations

including the mental health one

The **** is a soyboy?

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Soy Boy

Soy Boy
Slang used to describe males who completely and utterly lack all necessary masculine qualities. This pathetic state is usually achieved by an over-indulgence of emasculating products and/or ideologies.

The origin of the term derives from the negative effects soy consumption has been proven to have on the male physique and libido.

The average soy boy is a feminist, nonathletic, has never been in a fight, will probably marry the first girl that has sex with him, and likely reduces all his arguments to labeling the opposition as "Nazis".

See also: cuckol d, beta/omega male, orbiter, kissless virgin, male feminist

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The average right winger is a virgin, nonathletic, has never been in a fight, will probably marry the first girl that has sex with him, and likely reduces all his arguments to labeling the opposition as "SJWs".

but would you employ them?? :)

I wouldn't employ anyone who uses "the left" or "the right" in conversation.
so you're not running a political commentary blog as your business then

Remove this Banner Ad

Back