Round 1 AFL member seats

Remove this Banner Ad

This has been kind of covered but as a GA Member who is happy to stand (I always stand) I don't need to upgrade right?

This has been kind of covered but as a GA Member who is happy to stand (I always stand) I don't need to upgrade right?
You are taking the most slightest of risk that every single public reserve ticket sells out. I don't think it has ever happened before for a H&A match outside of ANZAC Day but I'd just keep an eye on AFL, Richmond and MCG communication just in case. You should be fine though.

You are taking the most slightest of risk that every single public reserve ticket sells out. I don't think it has ever happened before for a H&A match outside of ANZAC Day but I'd just keep an eye on AFL, Richmond and MCG communication just in case. You should be fine though.
It definitely has happened before.

I got caught out by it on Sheedy & Hird’s last game in Melbourne. I rolled up with my GA membership and couldn’t get in, I also wasn’t able to buy a reserved seat at the window.

I loitered outside the ground until I found a passout on the ground at half time and watched the second half from standing room.

I think it’s unlikely to happen next week, but there is a slight risk there.

It definitely has happened before.

I got caught out by it on Sheedy & Hird’s last game in Melbourne. I rolled up with my GA membership and couldn’t get in, I also wasn’t able to buy a reserved seat at the window.

I loitered outside the ground until I found a passout on the ground at half time and watched the second half from standing room.

I think it’s unlikely to happen next week, but there is a slight risk there.
I just realised this was the AFL Members thread. The above is not relevant to the AFL Members, just public reserve.

Ticketek are selling standing bays though so there's definitely a chance it will sell out, there might be GA but it will be capped at a low number.

Thanks to all who replied even though I posted in the wrong thread. I ended getting a Standing ticket just in case they sell out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back