Norf Memberships as valuable as Zimbabwean dollars

Remove this Banner Ad

Poor db.

So when the Swans are at the bottom will it be db Hawkie? Or db Sunny? Or db Mutty?

Dont be db Giant. We shouldnt be picky but we are.....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
You've fallen into that common error that most punch drunk posters do, of trying to use some mythical and unverifiable point in the future to prop up your sore behind.

My side IS very strong at the moment, we have been for over a decade. We have the best CHF of a generation playing for us, it's a joy to go to the footy and see him, and our talented list play.

GWS has s**t crowds, in spite of the fact that you have the most talent your club is ever likely to have, given all the concessions you got, and still receive. If you don't succeed with the list you have now, it's going to be difficult to do so later on. Time will tell, but the crowds have yet to respond, despite all the leg ups and marketing hoopla...

As I said, keep swinging though, it's amusing for others to watch.

You've fallen into that common error that most punch drunk posters do, of trying to use some mythical and unverifiable point in the future to prop up your sore behind.

My side IS very strong at the moment, we have been for over a decade. We have the best CHF of a generation playing for us, it's a joy to go to the footy and see him, and our talented list play.

GWS has s**t crowds, in spite of the fact that you have the most talent your club is ever likely to have, given all the concessions you got, and still receive. If you don't succeed with the list you have now, it's going to be difficult to do so later on. Time will tell, but the crowds have yet to respond, despite all the leg ups and marketing hoopla...

As I said, keep swinging though, it's amusing for others to watch.

Wow. You really do like a rant dont you bandwagoner.

Like a tissue?

Keep telling myself what? That it's the Bay, and that one of the primary pastimes round here is to wind up people and see them lose their s**t?

I've got you frothing and swinging, happy days!
Only one losing there s**t is yourself db.

Over crowds, over bandwagoning.

Anything to defend south.

Keep trying though.

Only one losing there s**t is yourself db.

Over crowds, over bandwagoning.

Anything to defend south.

Keep trying though.

Well explain to me (you avoided this in one of my previous posts) how you think you'll manage to pull a crowd in the future, after all your high draft picks have aged and waned, when you can't pull one now with a team full of first round draft picks and ambassador players?

Seems to me you can't (or won't) answer this thorny issue?

Well explain to me (you avoided this in one of my previous posts) how you think you'll manage to pull a crowd in the future, after all your high draft picks have aged and waned, when you can't pull one now with a team full of first round draft picks and ambassador players?

Seems to me you can't (or won't) answer this thorny issue?
Called natural growth.

Something South fans cant understand as they all jumped on in 96.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon fans certainly wouldn't understand natural growth either

9b58b58c25710589237cdb591e022a82.gif

Called natural growth.

Something South fans cant understand as they all jumped on in 96.

See, you're still posting like a whiny person, which is funny, but you're avoiding the task at hand.

Natural growth will be very difficult to achieve if your side is struggling on the park. The list you have now is the best you'll ever have, and you can't pull a crowd to save your lives, so what's it going to be like if and/when you fall back into the middle of the pack?

See if you can form a meaningful response...

Dude, here's the average crowds since I started attending Swans games:

View attachment 470390

Only 7 seasons out of the last 22 where our AVERAGE crowd was under 30K, and a few of those years was when the capacity was under 30K due to renovations!

You'd die for numbers like that...please facepalm yourself.
https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ta-sydney-swans?t=A&h=H
I can see why you left off anything before 1996.
I also note that average attendances for 2006 (the year after The Messiah delivered the Swans' drought breaking flag) was almost half that of total attendances in 1993 (the year the Swans took home the spoon with 1 win).

https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ta-sydney-swans?t=A&h=H
I can see why you left off anything before 1996.
I also note that average attendances for 2006 (the year after The Messiah delivered the Swans' drought breaking flag) was almost half that of total attendances in 1993 (the year the Swans took home the spoon with 1 win).
So what, it doesn't change any of the numbers that I've quoted.

Comparing 93 to 06 simply shows how well the Swans did at crawling out of a hole.

Something your side has yet to fully do.

Comparing 93 to 06 simply shows how well the Swans did at crawling out of a hole.

Even during periods where we were that s**t, we still managed average attendances of over 20000.
It also shows what would happen if the Swans were allowed to fall back into that hole.

See, you're still posting like a whiny person, which is funny, but you're avoiding the task at hand.

Natural growth will be very difficult to achieve if your side is struggling on the park. The list you have now is the best you'll ever have, and you can't pull a crowd to save your lives, so what's it going to be like if and/when you fall back into the middle of the pack?

See if you can form a meaningful response...

Keep picking away.

Growth, natural growth is happening all the time.

You cant understand that, understandable, after how childlike you have been for most of your postd on here.

But please keep on with the high horse. Funny stuff.

Comparing 93 to 06 simply shows how well the AFL did at dragging the swans out of a hole.

EFA

Keep picking away.

Growth, natural growth is happening all the time.

You cant understand that, understandable, after how childlike you have been for most of your postd on here.

But please keep on with the high horse. Funny stuff.

Except there will be no growth once all your first round picks get homesick and leave.

You don't seem capable of coming to terms with this problem. Hiding behind won't do you any favours.

LOL Norf, BTW.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back