Player Watch #34: Jack Graham

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

True but up until recently I thought BEllis was as soft as butter.....but Jack, Jack Graham that is, has always been as tough as nails!

honestly thought graham (jack graham, that is) was a clean skin tough nut in the same ilk as towno

d8484e8abb8602a51e0189f76a313680

I need help. I can't ID the player in the middle because I can't see their number. Any help appreciated??

honestly thought graham (jack graham, that is) was a clean skin tough nut in the same ilk as towno

Dusty’s skin real estate is running low so now he’s getting other players to get his tatts for him.

Jiggins to turn up with a sick neck tatt next week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If this is Jack after only 1 full preseason, then imagine what he'll be like when he hits his peak
(bit of an unfortunate angle in other regards though)

View attachment 461031
Rory Sloan was a mediocre body, mediocre athlete, decent but AFL average skills, decent around goal but nothing more, and made himself into a top20 player in the affal[sic]/phonetic with sheer hard work.

Grahamlacks the body and speed this second, but... did not stop his GF performance, his body and athleticism can be equal/better than Houli and Sloan.

But... he could also be Collingwood's ANZAC day Mark McGough who had a very poor affal career.

Rory Sloan was a mediocre body, mediocre athlete, decent but AFL average skills, decent around goal but nothing more, and made himself into a top20 player in the affal[sic]/phonetic with sheer hard work.

Grahamlacks the body and speed this second, but... did not stop his GF performance, his body and athleticism can be equal/better than Houli and Sloan.

But... he could also be Collingwood's ANZAC day Mark McGough who had a very poor affal career.

JGTI lacks a body? * I wish I lacked a body like he does.

JGTI lacks a body? **** I wish I lacked a body like he does.
but compare Houli just 3 years ago, to the new Houli physique. About 5 lbs lighter, and 2lbs fat, one pound non-functional muscle, and 2lbs function muscle, but it is a trade-off, lose a smidgen of functional muscle, to be much lighter, leaner, agile, faster, better recovery, more stamina...

the bodies of the midfield and flankers, heck, even Max Gawn, are lighter, leaner, for speed running and recovery.

See: Craig Bradley at end of his career. compare to hamstrings Steven Tingay.

but compare Houli just 3 years ago, to the new Houli physique. About 5 lbs lighter, and 2lbs fat, one pound non-functional muscle, and 2lbs function muscle, but it is a trade-off, lose a smidgen of functional muscle, to be much lighter, leaner, agile, faster, better recovery, more stamina...

the bodies of the midfield and flankers, heck, even Max Gawn, are lighter, leaner, for speed running and recovery.

See: Craig Bradley at end of his career. compare to hamstrings Steven Tingay.

Pounds, Bradley, Tingay... I recognize these words but can’t place them :p

Actually this the most I’ve ever understood one of your posts. But i was just fishing for likes with my reply ;)

Pounds, Bradley, Tingay... I recognize these words but can’t place them :p

Actually this the most I’ve ever understood one of your posts. But i was just fishing for likes with my reply ;)
Stinger far too much muscle for a flanker at the end of his career, Braddles(Craig Bradley) lost about 5lbs also from his peak weight, just like Bachar, and imo, Bachar was true Norm Smith medallist

show_image.php
melbourne-stephen-tingay-113-select-1996-australian-rules-football-afl-trading-card-56014-p.jpg

Last edited:

Thought you were an Essendon poster at first from your avatar.... your post read like one. Can't believe you wrote that Graham lacks body and speed and that he could be our next Mack McGough (you can see why I thought you were an Essendon poster).
Graham may not be 'quick', but he covers ground over a short distance very well, a bit like Cotchin. More than that he has a hunger for the defensive side, getting from one contest to another and the defensive running. I think he loves pain, we haven't had a midfielder like that in long time, maybe Jackson. Graham fills one of our biggest deficiencies, that of an inside tackling aggressive hard nut, who can let Dusty and Cotch do as they please. Will be top 5 B & F this season I'll put money on it. He is a bit like Houli in that they both work really hard.

he could be our next Mack McGough
Did you also read: could be a Richmond Rory Sloan ;)

Let's revisit in 8 years. I was doing devil's advocate, keeping the lid shut.

Even if Tom Boyd is a million per bust, he IS a success for Footscray, as it is arguable they never win the 2016 flag w/o him
Thought you were an Essendon poster at first from your avatar....
no, Richmond fan, bagging Jobe's unctuous hat.
More than that he has a hunger for the defensive side, getting from one contest to another and the defensive running. I think he loves pain, we haven't had a midfielder like that in long time, maybe Jackson.
Hence, Rory Sloan comparison ;)
is a bit like Houli in that they both work really hard.
you mean, a bit like Sloan?

btw Grrrrr I loved sweat&toil of Dan Jackson ;)

I will find two bodies from Sloan 5 years apart, like Houli (Houli who is still carrying 4lbs more pure muscle than RS, at least pro rata/proportionally BMI) but Houli lost non-functional muscle too.

For once in his life, Dermott is RIGHT, Dusty's body allowed him to fulfil his potential. He is about 10lbs leaner than 5years ago ;)

Last edited:
Did you also read: could be a Richmond Rory Sloan ;)

Let's revisit in 8 years. I was doing devil's advocate, keeping the lid shut.

Even if Tom Boyd is a million per bust, he IS a success for Footscray, as it is arguable they never win the 2016 flag w/o him
no, Richmond fan, bagging Jobe's unctuous hat.
Hence, Rory Sloan comparison ;)
you mean, a bit like Sloan?
I get white line fever when see that face and hat.... not that I've anything against Jobe, just the posters who live within... present company accepted of course.
And I reckon Graham has leaned down a bit from last year, can't lose that barrel chest no matter how much wheat grass you consume.

And I reckon Graham has leaned down a bit from last year, can't lose that barrel chest no matter how much wheat grass you consume.
he has a great body for a 19yo flanker, but like Houli, he will need to transform it. He can lose 5lbs and still add a few lbs net, of red tissue/muscle. But lose the non-functional tissue(muscle), and have a 31inch waist. If he has the work-ethic, no doubt he could do what Sloan did, maintain enough muscle and strength for power movement during games, but lighter so a little faster, more explosive, better stamina, and prolly (+ more importantly), better recovery.

They are all on lipotropin, you know the C-Wood players Thomas and Keefe on the clen cut with cocaine, or if you prefer... heavy on the coke, and ...light on the clen. I was with Floyd Landis in 2010 at Geelong cycling worlds, and he talked to the AIS doping researcher who devised the EPO test, Dr Michael Ashenden, he said, wrt clen (Floyd's words verbatim)... "It works, but I could not sleep for two days so I did not use it again". The cyclists use it for metabolism and dropping weight. Bodybuilders use it for shredding(dropping the fat) and a bit of hypertrophy benefits. affal footballers, like the bbuilders, use it for shredding, skinfolds, and the hypertophy. But lipotropin is better. They are ALL on it. It kinda evens out. But the clen cut with cocaine*, yeah, Lachie and Josh using it for skinfolds and some hypertrophy.

*the story we got was cocaine cut with clen. Mokbel is in Barwon Prison right? Has he been knocked off yet, like his mate Carl Williams? Mokbel does not cut good quality colombian blow with clen. wtf!

#RustyYoung #Bolivia

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back