Preview Round 1 2018: Richmond vs Carlton @ The MCG. Thursday 22 March @ 7:25pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No agro here buddy...just bemused.

Can't see how a "ROFL" can be interpreted as agro.

Anyway, pretty strong word that they won't play.

I seriously hope and prefer that your team has a best 22 fit and firing for the game - I hate injuries to any Club.

Fox article saying Higgins is a chance to play round one
Can't see the article but I highly doubt it based on Dimma's comments a couple of weeks ago. I'd say Bolton and maybe even Stengle would be the Rioli replacement before him.

They really are a delusional bunch the blues, not just on bf but just in general. Can’t wait to rag doll them next week:)
Come on guys its only 5 + years ago that we entered round 1 with the same level of optimism each year only to leave round 1 having had a large pile of realism dropped on our heads. If they can't be optimistic now.....when can they???

It's nice to go into this game knowing we'll be competitive (at least ). ...not hoping.

I think he'll struggle to play more than a handful of games this year. Pretty strong side to break into.
I made my team when it looked like he would be Rioli's replacement. Figured I'd get a few rounds out of him, enough for him to increase his value enough to trade in someone that plays a bit once Rioli returned.

Come on guys its only 5 + years ago that we entered round 1 with the same level of optimism each year only to leave round 1 having had a large pile of realism dropped on our heads. If they can't be optimistic now.....when can they???

It's nice to go into this game knowing we'll be competitive (at least ). ...not hoping.
I fully admit to being delusional on the odd occasion over the last 30 years. And a few even ones too. :)

I made my team when it looked like he would be Rioli's replacement. Figured I'd get a few rounds out of him, enough for him to increase his value enough to trade in someone that plays a bit once Rioli returned.
He was in my team straight away too. He'll be a good one to bring in halfway through the year...maybe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least when we went into the game yes we weren’t that great a team but neither were they. Now we are the champs and I want to treat them with contempt.

NRL round 1 2018.
Wests Tigers, widely tipped to be spooners beat Sydney Roosters, widely tipped to be premiers.
Funny things can happen. We must be switched on.

West Tigers are much better than Carlton though.

Carlton surprised me with their JLT performances. To score above 100 points would have excited many Blues fans considering they have been held back by their offence in recent times. I do think we will win and win well, but Carlton will be a tougher side to play against than last year.

I think our forward entries will be higher and of better quality and will ultimately break their defence after 1/2 half time.

40 points.

its there have a look

29249678_1618388821582130_1068341208964562110_n.jpg
Shazza_ BLK Cotchin :eek:

Carlton surprised me with their JLT performances. To score above 100 points would have excited many Blues fans considering they have been held back by their offence in recent times. I do think we will win and win well, but Carlton will be a tougher side to play against than last year.

I think our forward entries will be higher and of better quality and will ultimately break their defence after 1/2 half time.

40 points.

I rekon if they can get there young forwards firing this year Curnow etc and mids to perform well they could well make the 8 Just, I think there backline is pretty good now but there mids need to stand up more . They don’t have great midfield depth at moment but that new draft pick they got looks Dow looks good In the JLT .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back