Mega Thread The Questions Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you make an insurance claim then don't use the funds to replace what you lost, is that OK?

E.g. you have a car insured for $20k and it gets stolen and torched and the insurance company gives you $20k. Are you under any obligation to buy another car?

If the car is financed the lenders gets written out a cheque.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so ive been riding my bike for a little while but now my legs are starting to really hurt while im riding. Should I take a break for a few days or would it be better to keep going through the soreness?
Is it muscle or joint pain?
Does it go away once you warm up?
How hard are you riding and how often?

Is it muscle or joint pain?
Does it go away once you warm up?
How hard are you riding and how often?
Nah its just gets 'worse' the longer I go on from just getting 'tired' I guess. I'm riding the same distance I normally do but a bit slower than usual.

Are you stretching, warming up and warming down, and drinkings lots of water?
well its only about 20 min and that not fast a speed so I didn't see a need for warming up and whatnot. Maybe I should start.

Nah its just gets 'worse' the longer I go on from just getting 'tired' I guess. I'm riding the same distance I normally do but a bit slower than usual.

well its only about 20 min and that not fast a speed so I didn't see a need for warming up and whatnot. Maybe I should start.

just make sure you stretch, and keep hydrated. I reckon it'll pass after a while.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like fatigue. Most likely wouldn't result in anything serious if you kept riding, but my suggestion would be to listen to your body. If you're feeling sore, and you've been putting in a fair bit of effort (which it sounds like you have), then rest for a bit and get back on and see what happens.

But yeah, trial hydration and stretching/warming up, so it prevents fatigue, injury etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back