Certified Legendary Thread 2017 Richmond Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 121 28.5%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carltank

Votes: 25 5.9%
  • Trelol and his super team

Votes: 21 5.0%
  • Essendrugs

Votes: 22 5.2%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Geelong

Votes: 223 52.6%
  • GWS Giants

• Gold Coast

• Hawthorn

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 14 3.3%
  • #lolnorf

Votes: 181 42.7%
  • Port Adelaide

• St Kilda

• Sydney

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • West Coast

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Bulldogs

Votes: 4 0.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems the only logical conclusion I can come up with for Tex's bizarre faux tough guy charade to still be continuing.......or he could just be a complete muppet?;)
Yes, well. It's a compelling argument. Although I think deep down we all know the answer.

Tex is coming for you.... or at least this reporter (The Stance returns!)

469419_f31ef6f4d35fddd08bb7ac7a5cd6ace6.jpeg
Look at the points of the shoes they try to dress snappily but really they are just bums

Very good pick up...
Dead give away...scuffed unpolished leather shoes...it's the small details that express quality...just wannabes...
Bogans

Interesting. An Essendrugs supporter melting over MCG finals:
Yes the 5th best team can theoretically win the grand final. It happened last year too.

But they would probably need to be allowed to play at their pwecious wittle home ground for every single game of the finals series (again) and get lots of free kicks (again).

It's possible.

I think my new fav is Sydney being the best team and ran out of steam. First it wasn’t an excuse when we ran out of steam in 2014, not to mention they had a week off then a train drill against Essendon. I think we would have performed better in 2014 with the bye before finals.

Second Sydney has a history recently of falling over in big games, 2 grand finals where they were heavy favourites and a last years final vs Geelongz

Interesting. An Essendrugs supporter melting over MCG finals:

Lol what a dumb campaigner , for 1 we finished 3 rd on the ladder In the H & A season , 2 we had the worst differential of umpiring decisions against us in the league. Looks to me just another jealous troll .

Lol what a dumb campaigner , for 1 we finished 3 rd on the ladder In the H & A season , 2 we had the worst differential of umpiring decisions against us in the league. Looks to me just another jealous troll .

Stop it! You're putting facts in the story!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
Best
That Mr Brightside abomination is the shittest most annoying thing I have ever seen. He can't sing, it's their shittest oldest song, he was wearing his footy gear, hadn't showered, is a massive bogan and has a repulsive head AND HE'S A RANGA. He's not as dumb as he acts on the footy field but he's SUCH A FLOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back