Get Stuffed AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Every * knuckle that has tried this since the Fable Singers has ****ed it up royally.

In the 90’s we had this mega pox *en song “Cat Attack” played instead of the Fable Singers “We are Geelong”. Supporter revolt saw it changed back

Nothing good will come of this

I think everyone is giving the international symbol of disapproval to this thread
stf,small,600x600-c,0,0,1000,1000.jpg

Part of the league's equalization push to make Victorian clubs' anthems as shitty as those of expansion teams. There goes your #1 selling point Tigers!

Every **** knuckle that has tried this since the Fable Singers has ****** it up royally.

In the 90’s we had this mega pox ****en song “Cat Attack” played instead of the Fable Singers “We are Geelong”. Supporter revolt saw it changed back

Nothing good will come of this
For some strange reason for the cats one they've added in the second verse. That's never in my time going to football has ever been played.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

96 grand final.
AFL in its wisdom plays UP THERE FOR SYDNEY to welcome the swans onto the MCG for their first GF since forever.

Displeased swans/south fans sitting near me break into CHEER CHEER in spite of the awful tune blaring from the speakers.

The fans spoke that day.
You were there?

As usual we've utilized this opportunity to add another option (a second verse) if we so desire to ever play it. Doing things better than other clubs for * knows how long.

they need to be updated.
Those songs are timeless classics and they really didn't.
If they replace the instruments with dubstep and the vocals with depressed mumbling (which is incorrectly classed as modern rap) I'll lose my s**t.

Eddie McGuire says Collingwood will still play the traditional version of the club song if Collingwood win this year. So it's still at the discretion of the individual clubs.

Those songs are timeless classics and they really didn't.
If they replace the instruments with dubstep and the vocals with depressed mumbling (which is incorrectly classed as modern rap) I'll lose my s**t.

Eddie McGuire says Collingwood will still play the traditional version of the club song if Collingwood win this year. So it's still at the discretion of the individual clubs.
those songs are rip offs stolen from actual classics with only the words changed. it would be good if some actual orginal songs were made that clubs can claim as truly theres. Not stolen works.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back