Racing March Daily Punt - Speedy squibs and Sydney slop

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL at all the mugs falling for him again!!!!! I know Tosen came for the King earlier but he hasn't dislodged him from the throne of WORLD'S GREATEST CAT!!!!!!

YjalzXn.gif

The best part was Flindell saying there would be no hard luck stories today - almost instantaneously Comin Through jinked a bit to the outside throwing Tom a touch off balance :D:D:D

Still - cruised up to them like he was Winx before going looking for the milk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The best part was Flindell saying there would be no hard luck stories today - almost instantaneously Comin Through jinked a bit to the outside throwing Tom a touch off balance :D:D:D

Still - cruised up to them like he was Winx before going looking for the milk

His best chance is to be on the outside fence on his own at Flemington in blinkers

LOL at all the mugs falling for him again!!!!! I know Tosen came for the King earlier but he hasn't dislodged him from the throne of WORLD'S GREATEST CAT!!!!!!

YjalzXn.gif
It might be for the history. So they can tell their grandkids there was this all time cat and they did a bit of their own money on him.

Was really keen on Portman last time so happy to forgive that one run 2nd up and back up again today
Definite forgive. Sounds strange considering the resumes, but I think Kersley is a good jockey change for him in this race.

Getting hammered late Portman.

Interesting lady cosmology $14 for the karakatta but almost fave today in next at ascot against its main competitors for the karakattta.

Only ones ahead of these are lady cosmology’s two stable mates.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back